• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Netflix and other shows you are watching

Just knocked out the final season of Letterkenny. After some lackluster seasons the last few years, it was nice to see this gem of a series finish strong.

Just knocked out the final season of Letterkenny. After some lackluster seasons the last few years, it was nice to see this gem of a series finish strong.
Have you watched the Shoresy spin off yet?!

I am still trying really hard to finish Suits... 24 more episodes...
I am caught up on Reacher however.

I loved Suits, but shit it felt like forever with all 100+ episodes.

We're just waiting for the next episode of Reacher to come out and we'll watch it. My wife/son would prefer to bust through an entire season in a few days, but I like having it released like this.

Sanctuary on Netflix. A modern day drama about Sumo wrestlers. This show had it all from great characters, to laugh out loud moments, and scenes that were down right heart breaking. I can't wait for season 2!

Be Kind Rewind on MAX. I really enjoyed this movie about two friends (Jack Black and Mos Def) who end up making low budget remakes of movies after all the VHS tapes in the video store get erased.