• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Netflix and other shows you are watching

I watched "Wrestlers" on Netflix last night and today (7 episodes at about an hour each). It was... something. I got the vibe that the production staff was cobbling together the best bits they had in order to make something watchable. Like, they had a great premise, but then (to quote Al Snow) "it all went tits up". It wasn't terrible, but it seemed like at the end they were still in the same exact place they were in the beginning, though no mention was made about that so as to contrive a happy ending. Dunno... that's just my take on it after watching.

Started watching The Artful Dodger, it's ok, and filling a gap until we can find something better. I watch in on soap 2 day there are various of moives and tv shows in all genres. Now I can watch cool movies in Full HD or even 4k for free and anytime I want. Cool service for movies buffs like I am. It is easy to sort the movies by genre, year of release, actor to find what I'm looking for.

Last edited:
Anyone watch "The Diplomat" on Netflix with Kerri Russell? I'm contemplating starting it, but don't want to if it sucks.

Second season of Reacher comes out soon, I think.
I loved season one. Sure has been a long time.
Critic reviews were horrible, but subscriber reviews were mostly great.... But, I personally loved All The Light We Cannot See on Netflix. I binged and watched all five episodes in one sitting.

Sanjuro - an above worthy sequel to Yojimbo. Just more of that classic Kurowawa/Mifune combo.

Everything Everywhere All At Once - really fantastic movie that tells the MCU's multiverse to hold it's beer.

Shin Godzilla - hands down one of the best Godzilla movies ever.

Sanjuro - an above worthy sequel to Yojimbo. Just more of that classic Kurowawa/Mifune combo.

Everything Everywhere All At Once - really fantastic movie that tells the MCU's multiverse to hold it's beer.

Shin Godzilla - hands down one of the best Godzilla movies ever.
Where can Shin Godzilla be found?

Wrapping up the biopic mini-series “George and Tammy” tonight. If you are a country music fan, you might want to check it out. It’s on Paramount+.

Watched the three newest episodes of Doctor Who.

They went full woke, so I'm done with it.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Anyway, looking forward to some upcoming stuff on Amazon Prime---S2 of Reacher this week, S4 of The Boys early next year, and a new show, Fallout, that's apparently based on some sort of video game, a famous one? 😏

I don't game but the preview trailer looked AMAZING.

~Boar

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Anyway, looking forward to some upcoming stuff on Amazon Prime---S2 of Reacher this week, S4 of The Boys early next year, and a new show, Fallout, that's apparently based on some sort of video game, a famous one? 😏

I don't game but the preview trailer looked AMAZING.

~Boar
I'm really looking forward to Fallout, especially since Walton Goggins is in it.

So Reacher is coming out just as Christmas break starts for me... coincidence? I think not! Looking forward to that and Fallout after reading about it. Haven't started The Boys at all.

I'm about finished with the original Power series and then am going to start on the various spinoffs.

So Reacher is coming out just as Christmas break starts for me... coincidence? I think not! Looking forward to that and Fallout after reading about it. Haven't started The Boys at all.

If you appreciate dark humor, loads of gore, excessive nudity and Deadwood levels of profanity, you're missing out on The Boys.

I feel like they made it just for me. 😏

~Boar