• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Never To Early

Sounds good, I will do my best to be there, and I should be on vacation, so time will not be an issue.

Now, just got to get my draft board set up. Any one wanna share there tips, tricks, an sites they use to figure out their draft rankings?

Tim

Tim, I'm not sure if you've ever played ESPN's FFL, so I'll give a little insight. When you launch the draft, the page will give you an automatic draft ranking with every player available in the NFL. You can break it down by position also when you're going for a RB for example. They also have a drag and paste box where you can put players you are wanting to draft in the next round(s) so you'll know if they're still available or not. The only problem is you need to keep goig through yur list and updating in case the guys you want get drafted right in front of you. ESPN pust you on a 1:30 per pick clock. If you miss your pick, you automatically go on autopick. I just went through and did a mock draft which took about 50~ minutes so those of you that have never played ESPN, I suggest all of you go through the download, testing, and mock draft before we do the live draft. You can talk smack while the draft is going on also. You can do as many mock drafts AND live drafts as you want, just remember that when you're draftig a live team and you don't like it, you can leave it....but you're kinda throwing a wrench in that particular league.

I will have to bow out on this one guys. Too bad too, I was looking forward to smoking Davids sticks! lol :)

David, I won't be able to release my team from espn until I get home tonight, unless there is a way to bounce me from the league on your end.

Good luck all! :)

I will have to bow out on this one guys. Too bad too, I was looking forward to smoking Davids sticks! lol :)

David, I won't be able to release my team from espn until I get home tonight, unless there is a way to bounce me from the league on your end.

Good luck all! :)

Hey, sorry to hear that bro. Take care. Any other takers for this one spot. Draft day is on Aug. 29th at 8pm. let me know.

David

David, thinking about it on the way in, it was kinda hasty to post my retreat so quickly lol. I don't want to leave your league hanging with an uneven amount of teams, and while I hate "auto" drafting, I would rather auto than leave you hanging like that. Seems every couple years in my keeper league we have a few that can't hack it, and so we are always scrambling to fill holes - not fun. I'm sure you have enough on your plate at the moment anyways.

Thats a crazy weekend for me and the date/time will make it nearly impossible to attend. So I will leave it at this. If you can find a replacement that can make it, I will step aside. If not, then I will make every attempt to attend (even though I don't think I will be home at that time - but things change), and if I can't you all will have to suffer with my auto draft picks of 12 qb's and no kickers, etc etc lol! :)

Just wanted to update and confirm that I'm still in, I'm still trying to get used to the new layout of CP so I haven't been posting much but I wanted to make sure you all knew I was still good to go with FF!

Just wanted to update and confirm that I'm still in, I'm still trying to get used to the new layout of CP so I haven't been posting much but I wanted to make sure you all knew I was still good to go with FF!

Thats good to hear.

Little update, I will be a bit behind on this up till next Tuesday. This man is getting married. :thumbs: So if you could please all post on here an give some feedback on the date and such. Big Jake I havent heard much from you bro? You still in? I know you been busy with some school stuff if I can recall, hope thats going well.

David

I am looking over the draft pick stuff trying to set up my "medium board" I don't have enough talent to run a "BIG BOARD"....

is there a place to rank players by position?

Tim

Bumping this thread.

Draft is Aug. 29th at 8pm

5 $8 sticks fee.

Post your sticks that you will be sending for the FFL asap.

David

Here's my stuff. I'll be sending it out to you either Friday or Saturday once they've been approved.

Ashton VSG Torpedo
A.F. Anejo 77
Liga Privada #9
Opus Perfecxion #5
Tatuaje T110

AVO XO tubo
Tat Reserva J21
Illusione 88
Coronado by LA Flor
Opus X xXx
I hope thes pass muster if not let me know and i can change em out.

AVO XO tubo
Tat Reserva J21
Illusione 88
Coronado by LA Flor
Opus X xXx

The Illusione 88 is a little light. It can be had for $6.50 -$7.50. Also, which AVO XO is it? The Preludio, Intermez, Maestros...etc because this would also make a difference because of the price differences in the tubos. Granted the 88 isn't far off, but if one person is allowed to go short, then a trend will begin. Better to be over a little bit so there's no questioning the cigars. JMHO.

AVO XO tubo
Tat Reserva J21
Illusione 88
Coronado by LA Flor
Opus X xXx

The Illusione 88 is a little light. It can be had for $6.50 -$7.50. Also, which AVO XO is it? The Preludio, Intermez, Maestros...etc because this would also make a difference because of the price differences in the tubos. Granted the 88 isn't far off, but if one person is allowed to go short, then a trend will begin. Better to be over a little bit so there's no questioning the cigars. JMHO.

I must agree with Brian here you can go on cigar comparison and Silo cigars and it averages out to be about 7.20 a stick. Thus, just scrap that one, and find another one. No harm done, this is why we are doing this to make sure everything and everyone is on the same page. Everything else looks good, let us know about the AVO.

David

Here's my stuff. I'll be sending it out to you either Friday or Saturday once they've been approved.

Ashton VSG Torpedo
A.F. Anejo 77
Liga Privada #9
Opus Perfecxion #5
Tatuaje T110

Thumbs up to me :thumbs: Thanks Brain.

Any one know the going price for a Tat Cojonu 2009

Tim

Let's try these:

Davidoff 6000
Opus X Reserva D'Chateau
Diamond Crown #6 Nat
Cojonu 2006
A.F. Anejo 77

Any one know the going price for a Tat Cojonu 2009

Tim

Let's try these:

Davidoff 6000
Opus X Reserva D'Chateau
Diamond Crown #6 Nat
Cojonu 2006
A.F. Anejo 77
$13 for the 2009. All of yours seem sketchy to me Tim....you might want to re-think them and try again!

.....just send those to me in the meantime!
laugh.gif

No problem looks like i got hosed on the XO tubos. I will make the changes tonight. thanks guys.
cool.gif

ok heres the lineup:
Opus x xXx
Tat reserva J21
Coronado by La Flor
CAO Sopranos associate
Ashton Monarch tubo

I think these should all work thanks David and Jonesy for tolerating my newbness
biggrin.gif

ok heres the lineup:
Opus x xXx
Tat reserva J21
Coronado by La Flor
CAO Sopranos associate
Ashton Monarch tubo

I think these should all work thanks David and Jonesy for tolerating my newbness
biggrin.gif

Looks good. Thanks again Jim for doing this so quickly.

So far we have Jim, Brian and Tim, where are the rest of you?

David

I have a typo in mine...
gonna be a Tat 2009 not a 2006

Tim

Here's my list:

My Father Cedro Deluxe Eminentes
La Riqueza #2
Cohiba Robusto
AF Hemingway Classic natural
San Cristobal Supremo