• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Pass?

Box recieved in superb order. Will go back out tomorrow A.M. Will post puts and takes then..... Sorry I've been gone so long....nice to be back:)

I'm NeXt ,I'M nExT .I""mNexT. Dam i aM sO eXitted I cAn't TyPe...I have been saving some sticks for the wolfman for this pass since he first posted it .It sure will be good to get them out of my hummi they have been tempting me too long.
Pee Pee Dance in progress

Box went out to Vern today Via USPS. Confirmation number is:
0300 1290 0007 1269 7050Thanks for letting this ole goat play!(hehe, you will have to wait, Grasshopper, for the Puts) - Doctor Evil

AH YES.. The box arrived today. Hope no one minds but I decided to give this baby a little help as I didn't want these nice sticks to dry out. I put the box in a rubber thing and also put in a homemade hummi device.
IMHO this guy is one of the best passers at CP so I am glad to have the opportunity to be in his pass.
I won't keep you guessing Wolfman..
Here are my puts...
Perdomo Estate Selecction Aristocrata
2/ La Luna Especiales #1
Ashton VSG Churchill
CAO Anniversario Churchill
Carbon Copy Robusto
La Estrella Cubana Panatella
Maria Mancini Robusto Larga
La Tradition Rosada Torp.
Partagas 150 AThe box arrived late this afternoon so I will send it out in the morning to Mayhem VI. USPS Conf.# 0300 1290 0007 1269 7067
Thanks for letting me play

Holy Sh.....!!!!!  Vern you went way overboard on this one.  You broke the rules, man.  And all I've got to say is a big Mahalo Nui Loa (tanslated:  Thank You Very Much).  I owe you big tim bud.:):):):):)

####, i need a secretary. i completely forgot i was in this pass. Box just got here in perfect shape.Puts:
Padron 4000
LaLuna - no idea what, but it's a large robusto
Mantequilla Double Coronaheading out to MaduroMan next. Conf. # 0300 1290 0007 1269 7074 .one word of advice John. lean the green box back and hold it over something before you open it or you'll get an avalanche of packing peanuts.taking it to the post office now. turn-around time: 90 minutes.

HOLY MACKERAL Nice puts and really exellent turn around . Way to go Mayhem

Alrighty Mayhem. Nice puts and quick turnaround. By the way did I write the instructions in English. Just wond'rin since everyone's breaking the rules of this pass.LOL:):):):):) Thanks guys!!!!!

I would suggest that you all continue to break the rules as the Wolfman deserves it. Lets all just see who can break the rules the most....Oh Ya.....

Here is a copy of the USPS info on this package.....
You entered 03001290000712697074Your item was delivered at 12:07 pm on July 23 in OBERLIN OH 44074.

Yeah. Checked the site myself before the last post, but still need to hear from maduroman to be sure he received the box.