• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Release-Buena Vista Cigars

We are so excited to be carrying the very limited super premium cigar called Buena Vista. Only 400,000 cigars will be produced for the US market and Arnold's Tobacco has been able to obtain these wonderful cigars for our customers. Buena Vista cigars are available in two blends: the Edicion Limitada and the Reserva; each in several great shapes, in boxes of 10. The cigars are a throw back to how cigars used to taste from Havana and are rolled by trained professionals from Cuba.

Visit us at www.arnoldstobacco.com

Jason will pee his panties when he lays eyes on this.

I've never tried this brand but from reading reviews I think I should..

Jason will pee his panties when he lays eyes on this.

You know me too well, :thumbs: hahahaha.

Buena Vista is one hell of a mild cigar! I might just pull the trigger on another box or 10.

Jason

I couldn't resist

Brand: BUENA VISTA EDICION LIMITADA
Name: ROBUSTO
Shape: ROBUSTO
Strength: MEDIUM TO FULL <- Lies, these are Mild to Mild+
Qty/Box: 10
Price: $75.00
QUANTITY: 1

How do the Edicion Limitadas compare to the Reservas? I found to Reservas to be overly mild.

How do the Edicion Limitadas compare to the Reservas? I found to Reservas to be overly mild.

The EL's are still mild, but knocking on med's door. I love em, and would recommend a box purchase if you aren't one of the (I only smoke full) guys.
For only $75.00 per box, you can't really go wrong.

dam you guys.. now I am going to have to buy a box when I get home...

Pulled the Trigger, can't wait to try, but it looks like I'll have to wait a little longer

Email Received:
Thank you for your order. However, we just shipped our last box of Robusto. Our second shipment will arrive by the end of the week and we expect to ship this order by Friday.

Mine shipped so they got more in if anyone was considering them.

Mine shows delivering tomorrow... Can't wait to get my mouth on th.... well umm.. I can't wait to get these.

I ordered a box of the EL's in Petit Piramide and a box of the Robusto. They called me yesterday to say they were out of the Robusto and only had Piramide and Short Churchill left.

Mine shows delivering tomorrow... Can't wait to get my mouth on th.... well umm.. I can't wait to get these.

Make sure to smoke and I'm a clean palette Another thing is you really should let them rest for a while before you dig into them.

Agreed, they will all rest for a while.. some longer than others :whistling:

Make sure to smoke and I'm a clean palette Another thing is you really should let them rest for a while before you dig into them.

WOW, auto correct fail.

This should have read,

Make sure to smoke them with a clean palette. Another thing is that you really should let them rest for a while before you dig into em.