• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Tatuaje Cojonu 2009

tatuaje

Okay, I know this is early but I got to ask.....

I have my own thoughts and ideas on this one but I always want to know what the smokers are looking for.
Let me know your ideas for a Cojonu in 2009. And yes, it will not be released until 2009...... :(

Actually, Some will be released in late 2008 but only to a small group of retailers.

Definitely a new wrapper and a smaller ring guage. Something around a 46. Similar in size to the Maravilla.

Lanceros are always popular around here... I'd like to see something like that, too. :) Thanks for asking.

I just bought a box of Cojonu's and they came so dry you could use them to start a fire :angry:

They will have to sit in my humidor for a month just to smoke well.

Sorry, the word Cojonu got me going.

Rich

Love the boldness but looking for a smooth finish. Gran Cojonu is awsome, even if though it's a bigger ring gauge the I prefer to smoke.

I'm with Martin Pete. A maduro wrapper with a Lancero or Pantela size. Seems to be the general consensus here lately that there are too many large cigars out there.

The Noellas are excellent. Something like a Noella, just a tad longer, with a barrel aged Maduro wrapper would be fricken awesome. :thumbs:

Although the general census in CP may be lancero sized cigars, many manufacturers will tell you that the trend is in larger RG cigars; especially in the sizes 54-60.

I agree I like the lancero sized smoke as well, I never have had a big interest in a 60RG cigar.

But If I had to put my .02 for a 09 Cojonu, Since Cojonu means "ball buster"; I'd opt for a Fundi sized cigar 7 x 40 that was a Nic puro with plenty of Ligero, and a Viso wrapper that was wet boxed.

Or

A 2009 Cojonu Culebra with a ligero wrapper

Hilarius, I was seriously thinking about this exact question this morning as I smoked a cigar on my porch. I thought, I wonder what Pete will decide to do with the 2009.

I thought to myself....I hope it's a Lancero.

I was just talking in chat the other day about how I wished there was a petit lancero brown label, so that's obviously my vote. An oscuro wrapper would be sweet too.

A Petit Cazadores (4.25" x 43 ring) with a rich, oily, rosado wrapper.

Hmmmmm, culebras and perfectos intrigue me.

Just to be different, I think a hermosos in a sun grown wrapper...

Doug

Mmmmmmm lancero would be fantastic. I like the fundi size like Tim said in an O/N. The oscuro wrapper is such a great fit for the tat brown line in general I don't see how it could possibly go wrong. <threadjack> How about some more cohetes and bombazos too, those are awesome! <end jack>

One word... figurado.

BTW - Nice tats Pete! I had no idea! edited to explain - actual tattoos, not his cigar line. ;)

mac