• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Tatuaje Cojonu 2009

Hilarius, I was seriously thinking about this exact question this morning as I smoked a cigar on my porch. I thought, I wonder what Pete will decide to do with the 2009.

I thought to myself....I hope it's a Lancero.

I've been pestering Pete to make Cojonu Lanceros for almost a year now... here's to hoping he does it. :)

Cojonu Lanceros would be wonderful!

A lancero Cojonu blend would be nice, however I would like to see a Reserva Maravilla type blend. A really dark maduro type wrapper on a Maravilla cigar would be out of this world. Of course I am partial to the Maravilla. The problem with a lancero is starting out people will buy them but then the sells start to slow down due to the size of the cigar. Not everyone has time to sit and enjoy a lancero, then there is the problem of getting the cigar rolled correctly so it isn't to loose or to tight. The brown label lancero is very nice and they do a good job on construction.

I am still waiting on my custom tins of 4x38 tatuajes :D that would be a killer little smoke and I would smoke them all the time.

Kevin, you're biased? No, I do not believe you :laugh:. Although my suggestion will come off as utterly unoriginal, I think Kevin has an interesting idea. I really do enjoy a good lancero and I liked the Maravilla so much that, well, they did not last too long. I really wish I had kept some of those suckers around but they were delicious. I am always intrigued by something with a maduro wrapper...

Aside from that, just keep doing what you're doing. Whatever you make, I will buy it and smoke it over and over, again.

-Mark

I think a Lancero would be boss.

I also would love to see a Tatuaje Tubo, though i dunno how a tubed Lancero would work.

I think a Lancero would be boss.

I also would love to see a Tatuaje Tubo, though i dunno how a tubed Lancero would work.
Well,

I could use them as chopsticks, eat my dinner, then slip one out of the tubos and smoke it for my after dinner cigar. :D

Wilkey

Something that won't make you turn green b/c of the nicotine. More flavor, and less in your face force.

I love the idea of a Tatuaje culebra.

I also love the idea of the maduro lancero or a maduro "A"

A culebra lancero with a maduro, rosado, and oscuro wrapper. :thumbs:

Culebra lancero ....... oh yea, this could be great.

What about a lancero for 2009, then a culebra for 2012 made up of an 03, 06, and 09?

I mean, as long as we can dream...

Tubo perfectos......no bigger than 54 in the middle.

Same blend, 3 different oscuro natural Nicaraguan wrappers....habano, criollo, and corojo.

Boxes of 24, eight of each wrapper, sweet looking tubes to protect them!

Tubo perfectos......no bigger than 54 in the middle.

Same blend, 3 different oscuro natural Nicaraguan wrappers....habano, criollo, and corojo.

Boxes of 24, eight of each wrapper, sweet looking tubes to protect them!
I thought Oscuro Natural was a process and designation used only by Litto Gomez for his La Flor Dominicana products? ???

Wilkey

Yep, my bad. When I say oscuro natural, I guess what I'm looking for is a wrapper such as the one on the 601 green label. No artificial colors added! :D

Pyramid -BOX PRESSED

A true 4 equal sided, box pressed pyramid. The idea being that the pyramid 09 leads to some out of this world 2010 BOMB of a cigar called the APEX, you know - pointing the way. Foot would have a folded over leaf finish around 59 tapering down to 39. Just putting it out there. Had my marketing brain going there for a moment.

Edited to add: Shinny Rosado wrapper, strong maduro binder, something strong and spicy for the filler. I was thinking a wrapper similar to the La Camarrata from the Mid 90's, silky smooth, looked fragile but was tough. Had great spice, kinda cordomom, orange and white pepper all together.

Honestly - let me know what you think....