• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Training Cigar Pass-- For February 07-

good luck with the choices, theres alot of great cigars to choose from!

good luck with the choices, theres alot of great cigars to choose from!

I am going to pick up a partagas 160 probably the robusto ($20)and swap that for the padron ($20)
Still working on the rest.

***edit spelling*

still thinking about my puts and takes. I have to price what I have to put in. I may go to the store and buy something special to put in still working on it.
Dat's what I did. I find I smoke some pretty decent sticks at some pretty good prices. Get past $10 a stick and I'm all about the ISOM.

"There are only 2 good kinds of cigars. One that is your favorite and one that is free." -- Jose Blanco, La Aurora :thumbs:

Sorry for the delay. Direct complaints to the IRS. Box going out tonight at the main Dallas PO (24/7). Get 'er ready, Nick!

It's on its way to Nick, then off to you. Then me.
Speaking of which, the main DFW post office decided that the first two weeks of April would be a GREAT time to tear up their parking lot. I had to return this AM to ship the box as traffic was backed up across the Trinity River Bridge. Sheesh. Gummint work!

Anyway, it's on its way, and here's the USPS Priority Tracking # 0511 3097 9630 2300 0955
Please make sure it arrives in good condition. I repacked everything in a newer larger box, and added a bunch more "noodles". So it's bulky, light, and they're all cushioned like babies at their mothers' breast. There's also a bunch of insurance on it (with all those nice expensive sticks in it, you bet I did!)

The package came in today, SJM. Thank you VERY much. They must love you down in Atlantic City at the Blackjack tables, seeing as you can't count and all. :laugh:

Some beautiful sticks in there.

The package came in today, SJM. Thank you VERY much. They must love you down in Atlantic City at the Blackjack tables, seeing as you can't count and all. :laugh:

Some beautiful sticks in there.

I don't know what you are talking about!?? The deal was for three sticks and I sent you them. I gave you some of my best ones too!! I think I threw in an Acid with two grape While Owls. I hope you enjoy the White Owls. I had to go to three gas stations to find them!! :whistling:

I don't know what you are talking about!?? The deal was for three sticks and I sent you them. I gave you some of my best ones too!! I think I threw in an Acid with two grape While Owls. I hope you enjoy the White Owls. I had to go to three gas stations to find them!! :whistling:
I'm surprised at you SJM, touting those as great smokes. He's at least worthy of Dutch Masters Cameroon Elite ! :cool:

I'm surprised at you SJM, touting those as great smokes. He's at least worthy of Dutch Masters Cameroon Elite ! :cool:

ROTFLMAO!! Damm, you are a too a high roller smoker for me!! :laugh:

what are you guys using for msrp cigar cyclopedia?

Ok package received here are my Puts and Takes let me know if they are ok.

Rp sungrown 6 x 60 $7.50
Partagas 160 robusto $20
Rp vintage 90 Churchill $6.75

68. Don pepin black belicoso $6.25
76. Pardon 26 $20
65. Hemingway signature maddie $7.49

Let me know if I get confirmation tonight it will go out tommorow.

looks good to me, you should enjoy that '26, Ive got about a year of age on it?

Rp sungrown 6 x 60 $7.50
Partagas 160 robusto $20

76. Pardon 26 $20

The puts and takes look great!! For newbies on this pass, we are really moving around some great cigars and, as hard as it is to believe, this pass is almost over. :( I have to thank all of you for your great generosity in terms of puts and takes!! :thumbs:

Let it fly!! Who is next????

Rp sungrown 6 x 60 $7.50
Partagas 160 robusto $20

76. Pardon 26 $20

The puts and takes have been updated on the first thread. As always, please check for accuracy. Thanks for playing. :thumbs:

I have a pair of desktops. One 50 ct from Thompson, which was my first humidor ever. Grew out of that one after a couple years, and picked up a 150 Ct CAO Black Humidor. CI had a special on the 'dor for like $35 if you bought a box of CAO Black. Being that the humidor by itself was at least $100, I figured it was as good a time as any to upgrade. Now, the "good" stcks sit in there, and my regular ones go in the small box.

I'm slowly realizing that even this isn't enough, and a friend of mine that I usually split my buys with just bought another desktop, and that one is going to be used for some of my overflow.

In reading this post, and with overflow the way it is in our hobby, you may want to consider in getting a coolidor. The good think about one is that you can set it up almost in one day; a trip to Wal Mart for the coolidor and a trip to Pet Smart for the beads and Voila!! :cool: