• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Training Cigar Pass-- For February 07-

I got somewhere for them to go. Justin, does Howard have a hit yet this spring?

Number 526.

Did I win?

Gentlemen, we have a winner!! Congratulations to Tomthirtysix!! ! Of course, you may not think so when you get the dog rockets!! :rolleyes: I do believe a ten pack is due your way for winning this one. I will either get it out on Monday or Thursday. I will be out of the net on Tuesday and Wednesday due to work related manners. If I get it done on Monday I will post the DC number.

Again, thanks all for playing!! In about five years from now when we become FOGs, you all will remember these contests and the dog rockets you won from me. Please be kind then. :laugh:

Thank you very much. And have fun on your trip (even though it's work related).

Hey Smelly, do you want to make a wager on the ATL-Phillies game on Monday? If so please PM me as I havent been checking this thread much recently

Dear Gentlemen,

Unfortunately, I will be out of the net again beginning tomorrow afternoon until Wednesday evening. Not to slow up the pass, I will leave it up to the general consensus as to puts and takes if they happen after tomorrow afternoon. We have done a great job in working out any questions and I know we will continue to due so. Again, to help, just post the MSRP so that everyone can see what is happening. This should only effect Nicktressler as I should be back shortly after.

Enjoy and have fun gents. :thumbs:

ramon y ramon.. I can't find a msrp for this but am intrested in it. What is msrp?

ramon y ramon.. I can't find a msrp for this but am intrested in it. What is msrp?

I paid $5ish a piece on them, but that was an AMAZING deal. They are pretty rare, and the guy didn't know what he had. An established member told me $15-20 would be a reasonable price to pay for one.

A badass BOTL sold me some for 5 bucks too, I bet he was drunk that day. :) *cheers*

still thinking about my puts and takes. I have to price what I have to put in. I may go to the store and buy something special to put in still working on it.