• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBIE WAR 2009!

Nighty night...
a-bomb-washing-lq.jpg

Is that a BBBMF? :laugh:
Shouldn't it have a band?

BBBMF2.jpg

Andy, you really have too much time on your hands lately. :laugh:

That is great!

Nighty night...
a-bomb-washing-lq.jpg

Is that a BBBMF? :laugh:
Shouldn't it have a band?

BBBMF2.jpg

Andy, you really have too much time on your hands lately. :laugh:

That is great!

There was something about this that just struck me as wrong. Figured it out though. The band is upside down.

Now you are just trying to give Andy something else to do..... :D The poor bastid.
No. The BBMF is thin at the head & bigger at the foot. Don't make me stick wack you.
spankme.gif
:laugh:

Well I can't keep all these newbies straight, but a young one from Chapel Hill sent a mighty potent parcel. My thanks to Blake for sending some very lethal sticks and I will smoke one at today's herf.

Now to some newbie that will be attending today's QSH IV, his beat down will be served, and so it begins!

Well I can't keep all these newbies straight, but a young one from Chapel Hill sent a mighty potent parcel. My thanks to Blake for sending some very lethal sticks and I will smoke one at today's herf.

Now to some newbie that will be attending today's QSH IV, his beat down will be served, and so it begins!

Alzheimers setting in already tone? I mean, you're old, but I didn't think THAT old...

Alzheimers setting in already tone? I mean, you're old, but I didn't think THAT old...
Might just be Sometimers, the early stages of Alzheimers.

Make fun all you want, but the beat down has started and I don't think you fellas will be around after the carnage!

Make fun all you want, but the beat down has started and I don't think you fellas will be around after the carnage!

Tone,

Be careful with those explosives. Remember what you found in the humidor from just cleaning and rotating stock.

A.
Newbpatchsmall.jpg

Fellow newbs just follow the drill and there is nothing to fear. :laugh:

The states of MN and TX will be taken out today. :whistling:

and California :whistling:

Yeah, CA was hit with a very nice selection of sticks Frank. Thank you very much, I'll enjoy one as soon as I get over this damn cold.

Time to have another discussion with Santa about his list :whistling:

:cool:

Tone,

Be careful with those explosives. Remember what you found in the humidor from just cleaning and rotating stock.

A.
Newbpatchsmall.jpg

Not to worry, they would crap in their pampers if I sent any of that out. I hate seeing newbies soil themeselves like that! :laugh:

Fire : 0307 3330 0000 5714 4381.
Fire II : 0307 3330 0000 5714 4350.
Have a great weekend everybody.

BATTLE STATIONS​

battleships-art-wallpaper.jpg

DC# 0103 8555 7496 4454 5797

Doc.