• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBIE WAR 2009!

Battle stations everybody. The FOGs are still standing. We must round up final blows.

You yardbirds are full of it. Fact is your CO got the clap a week ago and had to stand down.

Doc.

BATTLE STATIONS​

battleships-art-wallpaper.jpg

DC# 0103 8555 7496 4454 5797

Doc.

Nice picture Doc, but I think the ship has been retired and is now a museum! :laugh:

Rich

Well, you just had to go and do it.
Here I was, sitting all snuggled in my Zombie killing world. Dreaming of salmon slaying this summer. Thinking of the Wine Herf in April. Trying to stay warm.

One little noobie stike, I can forgive (nice strike too, BTW) I picked myself up, dusted myself off, and went back to ignoring this little 'police action'. But it still counts as "strike one"

So today I come home, and there's yet another box in the bombproof safe. The Wifely Unit© didn't even bother to call me, she just put it in and figured I'd get it this morning when I got off shift. Another very nice strike (is it me, or is the quality of the n00bie strikes improving year by year? :laugh: ) but it's "strike two"

I even passed on a recruitment drive for Fog Warriors, thinking I was gonna retire from this silliness. But... you brought it on yourselves.

Gentlemen... as I change into my hunting clothes, allow me to yell - STRIKE THREE IS ON ME!
die_n00b.jpg

Well, you just had to go and do it.
Here I was, sitting all snuggled in my Zombie killing world. Dreaming of salmon slaying this summer. Thinking of the Wine Herf in April. Trying to stay warm.

One little noobie stike, I can forgive (nice strike too, BTW) I picked myself up, dusted myself off, and went back to ignoring this little 'police action'. But it still counts as "strike one"

So today I come home, and there's yet another box in the bombproof safe. The Wifely Unit© didn't even bother to call me, she just put it in and figured I'd get it this morning when I got off shift. Another very nice strike (is it me, or is the quality of the n00bie strikes improving year by year? :laugh: ) but it's "strike two"

I even passed on a recruitment drive for Fog Warriors, thinking I was gonna retire from this silliness. But... you brought it on yourselves.

Gentlemen... as I change into my hunting clothes, allow me to yell - STRIKE THREE IS ON ME!
die_n00b.jpg

I think we need to send out a little something to Swissy for that shirt that he so thoughtfully came up with. So I found these. The Opus MiniMe. 3"x20. All the tobacco from the "A" and the stronger than the Power Ranger in a tiny little package just for him.
opusminime.jpg

LMAO

I just got conformation of a hit so far behind your lines that the noob called me to see what happened. :cool:

BATTLE STATIONS​

battleships-art-wallpaper.jpg

DC# 0103 8555 7496 4454 5797

Doc.

WARNING WARNING WARNING. Fellow newbs take cover this man does not play fair. I am still severly wounded from his last attack. Implement code "take cover and regroup". :(

I may have to demote Spivy. Where are my Macs :laugh:
Demotion is not nessasary, he's dead!

Spivy can I have your humidor before he kills you. I am only about a 30 minute drive away. I can be there early this evening. Sounds like your death warrant has been signed. :laugh:

Just so the FOG's know. Operation PAYLOAD is coming together as we speak. You should be ready to pay your last respects to this FOG. :whistling:

lit-black-round-bomb-clip-art-thumb.jpg
Tick, Tick, Tick..............................

I tried to warn my wife not to go to the mailbox today, but she didn't listen. I had just enough time to inspect the shrapnel before rushing her to the MASH. This injustice will not go unpunished.

Alright. Hold the phones. I think someone dragged me into this... and I don't know why. I'm not even sure it was a member of this board. I am completely confused.

All I know... some unlucky sum'bitch is going down for the count come Monday.

Edit: You have been warned.

Edit 2: No seriously, who did this? I'm so confused....

I have called in extra security. I have put a not with the misses if anything should happen to me, send sticks to don. I will continue firing until I am down.

I am on the better late than never bombing run, there will be a package out to someone special on Monday followed by another later couple later in the week
:blush: :whistling: :blush: :whistling: :blush: :whistling:

I am on the better late than never bombing run, there will be a package out to someone special on Monday followed by another later couple later in the week
:blush: :whistling: :blush: :whistling: :blush: :whistling:

Nothing wrong with delayed launches and multiple warheads. :thumbs:

I just got conformation of a hit so far behind your lines that the noob called me to see what happened. :cool:

Your target called me to tell me "I got bombed by somebody from CP, come dig me out!" He asked me whodunit? :whistling:

Gonna be fun watching him scramble for a couple of days trying to figure it out.

Nice hit, BTW.

So much for keeping my head down and maintaining a low profile! Mr. Smith............mufflerman, is this how you repay kindness, with fatties? I will reluctantly set the torch to these bad boys!

Well played and now it's retaliation time!

So much for keeping my head down and maintaining a low profile! Mr. Smith............mufflerman, is this how you repay kindness, with fatties? I will reluctantly set the torch to these bad boys!

Well played and now it's retaliation time!

You deserve it sucker :0! Very nice play Charlie is very deserving!!

Jim

I'm their latest target... SPIVY sent me a very well thought out package of not just cigars, very thoughtfully done and well researched. Thank you, sir!