• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBIE WAR 2009!

I'm their latest target... SPIVY sent me a very well thought out package of not just cigars, very thoughtfully done and well researched. Thank you, sir!

Andrew it was my pleasure. I look up your site on a regular basis. I hope you enjoy all parts of it.

Ed

I just got conformation of a hit so far behind your lines that the noob called me to see what happened. :cool:

Your target called me to tell me "I got bombed by somebody from CP, come dig me out!" He asked me whodunit? :whistling:

Gonna be fun watching him scramble for a couple of days trying to figure it out.

Nice hit, BTW.

I'm still wondering how he got my phone number. But yeah, he was a tad confused by the whole thing.

Now to some newbie that will be attending today's QSH IV, his beat down will be served, and so it begins!

Beat down was definitely served!

A couple of moments after meeting Tone-NY, he comes to where I'm at and throws a box at me and proceeds to run away. No sooner than I look down at the box....

exploding_head.jpg

Like I told you last night.....payback is one mean mother

Battle stations everybody. The FOGs are still standing. We must round up final blows.

Geez, a few FOG bombs sent and they already know they are on their final newbie legs. :sign: :laugh:

You should have laid low. You are know on the radar. Coordinates are locked. :whistling:

You forget where I live. The boys and girls from Nellis are more than capable of providing excellent defense.

birds-nellis.jpg

More than capable of delivering payback as well. ;)

Battle stations everybody. The FOGs are still standing. We must round up final blows.

Geez, a few FOG bombs sent and they already know they are on their final newbie legs. :sign: :laugh:

You should have laid low. You are know on the radar. Coordinates are locked. :whistling:

You forget where I live. The boys and girls from Nellis are more than capable of providing excellent defense.

birds-nellis.jpg

I am very fimiliar with Nellis. I am retired U.S.A.F. Offutt AFB HQ SAC War Plans Division. You are screwed my friend. :laugh: :whistling:

usgs_offutt_afb_03031990_010-3.jpg

birds-nellis.jpg

I am very fimiliar with Nellis. I am retired U.S.A.F. Offutt AFB HQ SAC War Plans Division. You are screwed my friend. :laugh: :whistling:

And just to add to my friend Don's comments, some of us can penetrate any IADS with no difficulty at all. ;)

Rolling, Runway35...

:whistling:

Well how about that? Seems the fearless leader took it upon himself to blow up my local post office! The devastation didn't quite extend all the way to my home, but it certainly was a nice hit.

Offutt AFB, isn't that in Nebraska?

Don't know how much longer that area will be a viable place to live. ;)

And just to add to my friend Don's comments, many of us can penetrate any sheep with no difficulty at all. ;)

Rolling, Runway35...

I'm skeered of these newbies!

Well how about that? Seems the fearless leader took it upon himself to blow up my local post office! The devastation didn't quite extend all the way to my home, but it certainly was a nice hit.

Enjoy Andy you are most deserving. But do not forget this is not over. :laugh:

Offutt AFB, isn't that in Nebraska?

Don't know how much longer that area will be a viable place to live. ;)

Did not spend a lot of time in Nebraska. Council Bluffs IA is a nice little place though I had a lot of fun there. :D

Drunkfish landed one on me today. That was a completely unreasonable, but well appreciated selection! There's an all day sucker in there thats almost as big as my...

Good to see it landed hope you enjoy.

PS don 't flatter yourself. :D

That explains it... "Omaha room"! Rat bastid!!! That's how you're getting your intelligence... That's cheating!!!

Now to some newbie that will be attending today's QSH IV, his beat down will be served, and so it begins!

A couple of moments after meeting Tone-NY, he comes to where I'm at and throws a box at me and proceeds to run away. No sooner than I look down at the box....

exploding_head.jpg

Glad I could inflict some up close damage, rather than let USPS have all the fun! Hopefully that list is getting smaller.

Now on to the next sortie. Who will be next?

That explains it... "Omaha room"! Rat bastid!!! That's how you're getting your intelligence... That's cheating!!!

All is fair in war. :whistling:

exploding_head.jpg

Glad I could inflict some up close damage, rather than let USPS have all the fun! Hopefully that list is getting smaller.

Now on to the next sortie. Who will be next?
Fuggin' AF. In the rear with the gear and the beer. :laugh:

Doc.

Coordinates are being delivered to the army, we will not back down.