• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBIE WAR 2009!

Speak softly ...

Is this softly enough for ya? Shhhhh! It's coming.

slim_picken_nuclear_4.jpg

Oh the humanity! I'm hit! My office has been ripped to shreds by Jfields! Luckily the package arrived over the weekend and spared most of the staff at the building. I am setting up the new office as we speak. This will only strengthen the resolve going forward FOG's. You have hit the wrong FNG!

OfficeDemo3.jpg

Oh the humanity! I'm hit! My office has been ripped to shreds by Jfields! Luckily the package arrived over the weekend and spared most of the staff at the building. I am setting up the new office as we speak. This will only strengthen the resolve going forward FOG's. You have hit the wrong FNG!

OfficeDemo3.jpg

Ouch that looks like it was a nasty hit.

You fuggers don't play fair...especially that Robbie guy who smokes Padrons in Miami. I've intentionally stayed out of this thread because of work travel and while I share a smoke with him in Miami, he decimates my bunker in Tucson. Talk about being two-faced. :sign:

Thank you brother...way over the top, but they will certainly be enjoyed. Expect a beat down...soon.

OfficeDemo3.jpg

Oh that's just a doggone shame. What could possibly be worse? :laugh:

I have just received target info from 1st Sergeant Spivy. Round 3 is about to start.

CODE NAME FLOG A FOG

Flogging_demo_folsom_2004.jpg

Label/Receipt Number: 9101 1888 8554 0509 6996 82

We attempted to deliver your item at 9:22 AM on February 7, 2009 in RANCHO CUCAMONGA, CA 91730 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

HA! Looks like one of the FOGS is too scared to go to work for fear of workplace targeting! That's right Ladies, we can hit you anywhere. ;)

Current mission:

Tanker top-off complete, updated target pkg received, coordinates loaded, Stealth check complete, turning to IP, Master Arm: ON, going comm out...

:whistling:

Swifty and Grateful 1, you dirty, dirty, dirty bastids.

Because of your shenanigans, I now need to pay to get my regular mail delivered. They said my mail requires hazardous pay.

That was one hell of a coordinated attack.

Because of your shenanigans, I now need to pay to get my regular mail delivered. They said my mail requires hazardous pay.

I know that Gary hits hard. That must have been one hell of a hit. :laugh:

I know that Gary hits hard. That must have been one hell of a hit. :laugh:

:sign:

The newb's don't even know who's hitting them!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

They are getting hit from all sides now and they are dazed and confused!

Norm: I got a plane full of people saying you threatened that stewardess.
Greg Focker: I was not threatening her. I was just trying to get my bag into the overhead storage thing...
Norm: You were acting like a maniac and you threatened her with a bomb.
Greg Focker: No, I said I didn't have a bomb.
Norm: But you said bomb.
Greg Focker: I said, "It's not like I have a bomb".
Norm: You said "Bomb" on an airplane.
Greg Focker: What's wrong with saying 'Bomb' on an airplane?
Norm: You can't say 'Bomb' on an airplane!
Greg Focker: Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb. You gonna arrest me? Bomb bomb bomb bomb! During the war I was a BOMBadier!

Norm: You assaulted an airline employee and I oughta put you away for years!

hehehehehe x3

:whistling:

I wouldn't Laugh too hard.

They have no idea what's waiting for them in the next wave!

right back at ya...

Hell, I'm just getting warmed up. And wait till reports of my global warming start hitting the airwaves. These are just me spraying one or two cans of hairspray into the atmosphere... wait'll I get a case and start REALLY spraying! Then there will be palm trees sprouting up everywhere, even as far north as I am.

Better get your sunglasses and tanning lotion ready ...

Alright dammit! :angry:

Who is Mr. Krab from "The Other Side of The Bay"? If I find out who you are, I'm breaking out the Old Bay on you're Krabby ass.

Seriously, thank you very much for all the goodies! Some of my favs in there, and a few that I haven't had yet. :thumbs:

Hmmmm...seems that I need to do a little PIF here soon. :whistling: