• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBIE WAR 2009!

Weapons away. Doors closed. Master Arm: SAFE. No evidence of FOG awareness on ingress or flyover. WSV to confirm BDA/Target status. RTB for debrief.

:whistling:

:laugh:

Gonz, looks like you are making a lot of newbie enemies.... Not sure we can let this stand... :whistling: :0

I want to tell Mr. Samuel, both of you :blush: That you do not know how much I appreciate what you sent me. Kinda boosted me outta my funk as of late...Sincerely, the sticks were many of my VERY FAVORITES!

Thanks again fellas :)

Melly :)

Allright - this is absolutely hilarious!!! Newbs are such newbs that they're hitting newbs!!! :laugh:

...and I can't wait to see the full fury of Melly's attack!!! :whistling:

There is a special FOG who is trying to stay under the radar. But there is no hiding I know your there. No one is safe. :whistling:

FIRE

Like I said before all this got started... Melly's bark is WAAAAY worse than her bite. She couldn't harm a housefly... :sign:

Like I said before all this got started... Melly's bark is WAAAAY worse than her bite. She couldn't harm a housefly... :sign:

Now, now... I'm sure she's plotting SOMETHING very special for someone... Someday... Oh, yeah - it's gonna be big... I'm pretty doggone sure!!! Well - almost sure... Kinda... ???

Oh - never mind!!! :blush:

If you try standing up to Melly, there are some of us who are willing to back her up.

I just got hit fairly hard with a very, very nice assortment of cigars... from a "Dylan Samuels"... someone wanna out the bastard for me? He tried to blame it on his son Dylan... but I know this is just not so.

That, or, his son has extremely refined tastes.

I want to tell Mr. Samuel, both of you :blush: That you do not know how much I appreciate what you sent me. Kinda boosted me outta my funk as of late...Sincerely, the sticks were many of my VERY FAVORITES!

Its our pleasure! My son packed it for you!

AHA. It was you.
_evil_monkey.gif

Its our pleasure! My son packed it for you!

AHA. It was you.
_evil_monkey.gif

It's Dylans fault. He likes all the cigars with the nice bands!! Lol.
Thanks for everything Moki! I know you will enjoy them.

So.... I get a call from Swissy to join him for a cigar today down at the local "lounge." Little did i know that he was waiting with a HAND GRENADE bomb for this unsuspecting newb.... Not very nice my friend ;) This beautiful pack of sticks that was WAY more than I deserve. Damn FOG's.... The gloves are coming off. :whistling: :love:

How the heck did I get caught in the crossfire of this!? Who is the sneaky one!? Can anyone match this handwriting to the culprit? This is the only evidence I have. I guess I will have to meet your demand that you stated in your note accompanying the attack...PIF!

newbiewar.jpg

How the heck did I get caught in the crossfire of this!? Who is the sneaky one!? Can anyone match this handwriting to the culprit? This is the only evidence I have. I guess I will have to meet your demand that you stated in your note accompanying the attack...PIF!

newbiewar.jpg

I know that "PIF" guy - he's EXTREMELY generous!!! :thumbs:

Now, now... I'm sure she's plotting SOMETHING very special for someone... Someday... Oh, yeah - it's gonna be big... I'm pretty doggone sure!!! Well - almost sure... Kinda... ???

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Oh lord, she's been "barking" that long!?!? Damn Melly, you do like talkin'!! :laugh:

OK, COOKIE_1978, another FOG is going to have to pay for your attack on me!!! dc# 0308 0730 0001 0408 6347

Clearly you underestimate the level of my insanity: Linky

So.... I get a call from Swissy to join him for a cigar today down at the local "lounge." Little did i know that he was waiting with a HAND GRENADE bomb for this unsuspecting newb.... Not very nice my friend ;) This beautiful pack of sticks that was WAY more than I deserve. Damn FOG's.... The gloves are coming off. :whistling: :love:

Ahhhhh warfare. You can launch all the missles, and drop all the bombs you want. But nothing, and I mean NOTHING, beats hand to hand combat where you push the other guy away and he realizes he has a hand grenade shoved down his pants.

BOOM!!

there's 2