• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBIE WAR 2009!

Bombs Away!

0308 3390 000 1232 0035

Fuggin' newbies. :sign:

Talk about hitting a man when he's down! I come back from getting my wisdom tooth pulled to see my house on fire. :laugh:

Thank you for the fine selection of smokes. :thumbs: I can't wait til my tooth heals so i can set fire to a few of them.

Pesky Mosquitoes! Didn't think they would be an issue in the winter, but...

Got stung today... :whistling:

Thanks Spivy! Nice stick selection :thumbs:
Of course, you just signed a n00b's death warrant...

Pesky Mosquitoes! Didn't think they would be an issue in the winter, but...

Got stung today... :whistling:

Thanks Spivy! Nice stick selection :thumbs:
Of course, you just signed a n00b's death warrant...

I hope you enjoy them. I have heightened security since smokyballs signed a death warrant. I was sparred, but injured.

FOG walks warily down the street,
With the brim pulled way down low
Aint no sound but the sound of his feet,
Machine guns ready to go
Are you ready, are you ready for this
Are you hanging on the edge of your seat
Out of the doorway the bullets rip
To the sound of the beat

Another one bites the dust
And another one gone, and another one gone
Hey, Im gonna get you too
Another FOG bites the dust

0308 2690 0000 1751 4323
Holy.....crap.

I have to hand it to you, brother, that is a well thought out bomb. NOT ONLY was it from a fellow Washingtonian (who I'd be glad to herf with, anytime...!!), NOT ONLY were fantastic sticks in plentiful quantities sent along, but this guy included a great book that is right up my alley..!! Nicely done..!! I'm flattered, and thankful for such a well researched bomb. Phil.....wow. You got me big time..... :thumbs:

Well done, my friend, very well done....... :cool:

Should you ever find yourself in the PDX area, give me some notice and I'll see if I can work up a little "personal payback"..... :laugh:

Back to the bactine, band-aids, splints, etc......B.B.S.

I don't know what to say about this Newbie War?

First I got hit with a pea-shooter. I don't even think I actually got hit by a "pea." I saw most of them (except for one) fell short of the target. (Thanks, though. The effort is always appreciated!!!)

Then I got hit with a baseball bat... well, I got smacked pretty good with that bat. Not quite enough to be put in the hospital, but I had to take a lot of advil to make my head stop spinning. :rolleyes:

I know one of you "bombers" got a taste of my wrath previously. I think the other should probably keep his shades drawn... actually just head for shelter and kiss your ass good-bye. :laugh: ;)

Well, I got a nice selection from a feller named Jorel. The twist was a gilded (blank) Hallmark card with em. Obviously got that from the wife, but the handwriting says he wrote the message, or she is a doctor. :laugh:

Thanks, sir!

Should you ever find yourself in the PDX area, give me some notice and I'll see if I can work up a little "personal payback"..... :laugh:

Back to the bactine, band-aids, splints, etc......B.B.S.

It was truly my pleasure sir. Once the weather changes around here, I hope to take you up on your kind offer.

- Phil

I got punked by some lawyer?

Thanks Stu for the very generous selection, that included some of my favorites and some that I have been waiting to try.

Total devastation here in GA last night. Just now finally recovering from the huge hit I took. Way over the top mrjinglesusa. And over the top is an understatement. Most appreciated. Can't wait to put them to the fire gods. And watch out! Once I build up a arsenal deserving enough :whistling: .
Thanks a ton Jim.

Mike

I've been keeping my head down, hoping to avoid detection, but drunkfish3 hit me with a very nice selection. Thanks, man! Some of my favorites, plus a couple that I have been wanting to try, were in the package. :thumbs:

Now if you could just learn to play poker... :whistling:

I've been keeping my head down, hoping to avoid detection, but drunkfish3 hit me with a very nice selection. Thanks, man! Some of my favorites, plus a couple that I have been wanting to try, were in the package. :thumbs:

Hey Steve sorry that was me. :) brother printed out the label and forgot to change the name. Glad you enjoyed them.

Total devastation here in GA last night. Just now finally recovering from the huge hit I took. Way over the top mrjinglesusa. And over the top is an understatement. Most appreciated. Can't wait to put them to the fire gods. And watch out! Once I build up a arsenal deserving enough :whistling: .
Thanks a ton Jim.

Mike

My pleasure Mike, hope you enjoy the selection. :thumbs:

FLASHFLASHFLASH//FALLEN ANGEL/CSAR EVENT DECLARED 181825ZFEB09/GRID COORDS 42S XE 19348 17600/BEACON ACTIVATED/ AMPN: 1X ACFT DOWN; CREW STATUS UNK ATT; COMM INOP/INITIATE PERSONNEL RECOVERY IAW DAILY SPINS//FLASH FLASHFLASH

Well, this is just great. There I was, minding my own business, nursing a wounded bird to an alternate site, when out of the blue, some old FOG in a rickety, left-over MiG managed to spot me, make a single pass and RUINED my perfectly good airplane! I managed to get a blast out on the rescue beacon before punching, but I don't know if it was received. Have managed to make it to the ground without incident, but my current position is not ideal. Equipment stashed and I'm moving east. Bastards ain't killed me yet, and I'll be damned if I'm gonna die here. Assuming somebody heard my last radio call, it wil be at least 9 hours of evasion before recovery...frikkin Cookie_1978...where the HELL did YOU come from?

Thanks Rob! Very nice way to catch me by surprise! Have a great day!

Trey

Hey Steve sorry that was me. :) brother printed out the label and forgot to change the name. Glad you enjoyed them.

Yeah, I just got a PM from the non-poker playing bastid letting me know. Thanks, bro! Very much appreciated. :thumbs:

I took today off because I was at the Slipknot concert in Duluth last night. (Killer show by the way) I was doing some ironing cause my girlfriend doesn't know how, and I get a knock at the door. All of a sudden my door blows off the hinges!!! A cleverly sent bomb got detonated on my front porch!! Whoever this rat-bastid is YOU OWE ME A NEW DOOR!!!!! :laugh:

That was one of the greatest bombs I have ever seen! :love: I don't think my apartment can take much more of this, I'll be living in my car if this keeps up!

Oh, I'll send the bill for the door to the address on the box!

I will find out who you are!!! :thumbs:

I took today off because I was at the Slipknot concert in Duluth last night. (Killer show by the way) I was doing some ironing cause my girlfriend doesn't know how, and I get a knock at the door. All of a sudden my door blows off the hinges!!! A cleverly sent bomb got detonated on my front porch!! Whoever the rat-bastid is that works at CNC Software Inc. YOU OWE ME A NEW DOOR!!!!! :laugh:

That was one of the greatest bombs I have ever seen! :love: I don't think my apartment can take much more of this, I'll be living in my car if this keeps up!

Oh, I'll send the bill for the door to the address on the box!

I will find out who you are!!! :thumbs:

LOL he is at it again. Look at the city and state. There is only one person I know of from there. :laugh: Nice hit mystery bomber. ;)

If my intel is correct then then my mystery assassin is none other than.... grateful1!!!

You sir do not play fair at all! This kind of action will not be tolerated. I will now take my leave to pull wood splinters out of my butt, and write a very mean spirited letter. ;)

You were way to generous brother!! Thank You!!

Well, I got a nice selection from a feller named Jorel. The twist was a gilded (blank) Hallmark card with em. Obviously got that from the wife, but the handwriting says he wrote the message, or she is a doctor. :laugh:

Thanks, sir!

Hah - I do write horribly - prefer to type!

still - enjoy the smokes.

John

FLASHFLASHFLASH//FALLEN ANGEL/CSAR EVENT DECLARED 181825ZFEB09/GRID COORDS 42S XE 19348 17600/BEACON ACTIVATED/ AMPN: 1X ACFT DOWN; CREW STATUS UNK ATT; COMM INOP/INITIATE PERSONNEL RECOVERY IAW DAILY SPINS//FLASH FLASHFLASH

Well, this is just great. There I was, minding my own business, nursing a wounded bird to an alternate site, when out of the blue, some old FOG in a rickety, left-over MiG managed to spot me, make a single pass and RUINED my perfectly good airplane! I managed to get a blast out on the rescue beacon before punching, but I don't know if it was received. Have managed to make it to the ground without incident, but my current position is not ideal. Equipment stashed and I'm moving east. Bastards ain't killed me yet, and I'll be damned if I'm gonna die here. Assuming somebody heard my last radio call, it wil be at least 9 hours of evasion before recovery...frikkin Cookie_1978...where the HELL did YOU come from?

Thanks Rob! Very nice way to catch me by surprise! Have a great day!

Trey

Enjoy and thanks for keeping us safe. :thumbs: