• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newborn Pass

I feel pretty silly for not having done this before. I know it's been mentioned in some of the other passes that I have participated in and I guess it just went over my head or I wasn't really paying attention.

Thanks to Emo for administering the CPI program.

I finally joined CPI and hope that those of you that are in this pass and not currently members of CPI will also join CPI. Thanks. :thumbs:

Still five more guesses yet to go!

puffstuff
nfulton
JOE.M.
BlindedbyScience
symyn

I'll take 89 for the contest guess.

My oldest turns 21 on Friday.....my how time flies..... :(

Cheers, guys - B.B.S.

The eagle has landed. All is in perfect condition. I will try to do an inventory tonight but I cannot promise. I will, try to have some proposed P/T's tonight though.

Wilkey

The eagle has landed. All is in perfect condition. I will try to do an inventory tonight but I cannot promise. I will, try to have some proposed P/T's tonight though.

Wilkey

Relax, take your time. Thanks for the update, Wilkey!

Wilkey

All that time to go 1 hour north! We should have done a hand-off. :laugh:

Sorry for the delay, but I've been BUSY. My best guess is 227. Thanks for the contest!

Sorry for the late response to the contest, my little one got really sick this past Thursday and we had to take her to the ER. They kept her overnight for monitoring, but she is back to 100% mischievous craziness :)

Dude! That is a lot of toys LOL, my wife basically said Isabella get a max of 20 toys at one time ;)

I will guess 134 :)

Woo hoo!! We finally have all answers in! I've listed them below. The answer we had for the number of toys is 328. Wilkey and Al were mighty close, however Mike - Preembargo takes the prize guessing 367. Congrats Mike! I'll getcha something in the mail hopefully tomorrow!

Seadubcontestinfo-1.jpg

By the way....wife has probably added about a hundred more since those pics were taken. :blush:

Woo hoo!! We finally have all answers in! I've listed them below. The answer we had for the number of toys is 328. Wilkey and Al were mighty close, however Mike - Preembargo takes the prize guessing 367. Congrats Mike! I'll getcha something in the mail hopefully tomorrow!

Seadubcontestinfo-1.jpg

By the way....wife has probably added about a hundred more since those pics were taken. :blush:

Mike! Coming your way tomorrow! DC 0103 8555 7492 5878 2526

Congrats brother Mike!

I'll be back momentarily with my proposed Peez-n-Teez. :D

Thanks for bearing with me folks.

Wilkey

Ok boys, let me know what y'all think of these.

[codebox]
TAKE: #18 Fuente Hemingway Signature Maduro PUT: #78 Padilla Miami Lanceros
TAKE: #53 San Cristobal Mercaderes 2006 PUT: #79 El Rey del Mundo Vikingos ER 2007
TAKE: #61 Romeo y Julieta Escudos EL 2007 PUT: #80 Vegas Robaina ER 2007
TAKE: #72 Montecristo Media Noche Churchill PUT: #81 Opus X xXx
PUT: #82 Romeo y Julieta No.2 tubos
[/codebox]
Wilkey

Ok boys, let me know what y'all think of these.

[codebox]
TAKE: #18 Fuente Hemingway Signature Maduro PUT: #78 Padilla Miami Lanceros
TAKE: #53 San Cristobal Mercaderes 2006 PUT: #79 El Rey del Mundo Vikingos ER 2007
TAKE: #61 Romeo y Julieta Escudos EL 2007 PUT: #80 Vegas Robaina ER 2007
TAKE: #72 Montecristo Media Noche Churchill PUT: #81 Opus X xXx
PUT: #82 Romeo y Julieta No.2 tubos
[/codebox]
Wilkey

nice tees/peas, Wilkey! looks good to me. but I think your math is a touch off ???

Don't forget to pull that Fauxhiba (#31)! I don't want it to get into the wrong hands ;)

I got that one. And what a good looking counterfeit, too. The only pairing I wasn't sure about was the Monte Media Noche. I should add that the VR is the Maestros, the ER for Spain.

Wilkey

I got that one. And what a good looking counterfeit, too. The only pairing I wasn't sure about was the Monte Media Noche. I should add that the VR is the Maestros, the ER for Spain.

Wilkey

Did you think the media noche did not pair with a xXx? I think it's fine.