• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBS!

JackImpact

WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION?!

HOOHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

This is our official declaration of war!

Down with the FOGs!

I think we have the FOGs on the run :thumbs:

They have been shocked, they have been awed, and they are butthurt about it

You guys need to re-check your definition of FOG. While I don't like people on my lawn, I ain't a FOG by any stretch of the imagination. Many thanks to Angel just the same. I'll return fire with a dictionary.

This is a war against FOGs and their associates/allies and friends.None are safe!

Ray might need to make a newer version of the "Fat Boy" for this little "skirmish". :laugh:

Ray might need to make a newer version of the "Fat Boy" for this little "skirmish". :laugh:

I know where one is
cool.gif

Ahhh Spring, time for flowers, warmer days, and newbs thinking they are all that.

Little bastards better beware these guys do NOT fight fair. I speak from personal experience.

I'm proud of you Jackie boy! If you need help hitting targets, sign me up! Its been a while since I've played!

I'm proud of you Jackie boy! If you need help hitting targets, sign me up! Its been a while since I've played!

Sheesh after 3 years on the board and 5500 post you'd think you'd have figure out your not a noob anymore. :laugh:

I love these lil Wars......