• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL Blind Draw

Please vote only if you are part of the pool.

• 100% to Super Bowl Winner

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 66% SB winner, 33% SB loser

• 50% SB winner, 25% SB loser, 12% each conerence championship loser

• Total voters
I don't really care much but doesn't that sort of change it away from being a blind draw? I mean if we start trading teams around it isn't really blind anymore
i agree with Phil on this one. If you let people trade out of teams, it takes away from the parity of the group. What about the guy that draws the Bucs, Browns, or Raiders....no one in their right mind would trade their team for any of them, so it takes away from them. The blind draw is that, you're taking a chance at getting the Colts or you could get the Browns. Let's just leave it at that. Just my .02.

I don't know...........I mean you could trade your humidor and the Browns for a NFC team, and improve your chances! :whistling:

Sorry if I missed this . . . but when do the picks get . . . uh . . . picked?

Sorry Im the last to put my 2 cents in but I dont have to send mine in. I've already walked em over to Bus (Justin).

CAO Soprano Soldier
VSG Beli.

May the team with the least number of pending lawsuits WIN.

keystone raider, Jonesy, and MX's sticks arrived today, and scottymac's were hand delivered. Thanks for the tag-alongs guys!

edit: Whoops, James not Jason!

keystone raider, Jonesy, and MX's sticks arrived today, and scottymac's were hand delivered. Thanks for the tag-alongs guys!

edit: Whoops, James not Jason!

Still no sticks from me huh ??? Hopefully today.

I checked the USPS DC# this morning and you should have recieved the cigars. Please confirm.

Thanks.

- Jason

I checked the USPS DC# this morning and you should have recieved the cigars. Please confirm.

Thanks.

- Jason

It's only 10 am here, so we haven't gotten the mail yet. I have to work until ten, but I'll let you know as soon as I know Jason.

Ah yes . . . . I went back and checked the Track and Confirm info. I did not notice that it said it was delivered today. They must scan that when it goes on to the truck just before delivery.

Working until 10PM? WTF? Oh well . . . have a good day.

- Jason

Sticks from DanTheMan and humboldtflyer arrived today. They added a little bonus for whoeverwins this. I think it's more appropriate for the Super Bowl loser...