• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL Playoff Contest 2021

Man, I wasn't pumped about drawing the Eagles, but now they are right there ridin' the pine with both #1 seeds (and of course the Cowboys! 😆 )

And both games yesterday won by a last second field goal, crazy year to start back watching football.

Like I needed any more reasons to hate the 9ers! They have now cost me 15 sticks in the last two weeks. FML @CgarDan I will get your winnings out to you this week. Congrats buddy!!!
Wow I can’t believe they actually got a win. If there is a home advantage - Lambau field should be one but I guess not this year

Burrow is impressive. He took a beating!
I can’t figure out why they didn’t have him rolling out, or play action passing, in the 2nd half. He was getting killed in the pocket. Then, the quick hitters were working, but they got away from them too.

Floyd at

I can’t figure out why they didn’t have him rolling out, or play action passing, in the 2nd half. He was getting killed in the pocket. Then, the quick hitters were working, but they got away from them too.

Floyd at
Yeah, i was wondering the same thing, I'm not really sold on Taylor, but that team has a ton of young talent.

Great weekend, if I am allowed to say so. My Bengals managed a win. The Rams somehow won after doing everything in their power to lose. And KC came back in unbelievable fashion to steal a victory.

All the while, my sis came to visit from Ky. I turned another year older and a ten year old girl beat me out of $10! One helluva weekend. I’m hoping to reproduce it again next weekend.

Thanks for reading!

Floyd T

Floyd's is on the way, he has tracking info.

Thanks fire running this, Chester.

ETA: Let's go Niners! Sorry Floyd

Floyd's is on the way, he has tracking info.

Thanks fire running this, Chester.

ETA: Let's go Niners! Sorry Floyd
I appreciate the sticks. I’ll let ya know when they land. Thanks for the moral support! I hope the Niners all test positive in game day! FORFEIT!!!!

Floyd T