• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL talk

Not sure about 2 honestly, but it isn't above carafe for an NFL QB as far as I know.

ETA: accuracy is a huge problem too
I just watched a couple highlight films and I like to see a QB snap through progressions from left to right or right to left. I saw that in him. I also saw a quick, strong, release.

Time will tell?

Heard somebody on the radio say that best case, Trubisky ends up being Tannehill. I can see it, and I have to think the Steelers would be happy with that.

Heard somebody on the radio say that best case, Trubisky ends up being Tannehill. I can see it, and I have to think the Steelers would be happy with that.
Unless the Steelers were going to trade up and get an elite quarterback, which may not exist in this draft, this is as good of a scenario as I can think of.

Unless the Steelers were going to trade up and get an elite quarterback, which may not exist in this draft, this is as good of a scenario as I can think of.

I’m an Ok state fan and wish Rudolph would have done better in the NFL.

Loins sign DJ Chark, pretty happy with that one, especially with what the Jags paid for Kirk!?

Based on Jeff's talent assessment methods, I've concluded he's the next Jerry Rice after watching some highlight clips.

Loins sign DJ Chark, pretty happy with that one, especially with what the Jags paid for Kirk!?

Based on Jeff's talent assessment methods, I've concluded he's the next Jerry Rice after watching some highlight clips.
DICK!

Instead of just saying you "like him" tell us why you like him?

Does he create separation?

Does he have good hands?

How does he run after the catch?

Or, is that kind of stuff over the head of a Lions fan?:p

I’ll help the loins fans out. He is big and fast. He can get a contested ball and stretch the field. Why the jags got rid of him and paid stupid money for Kirk I have no idea. The fact he is on a one year deal here tells me there is something more to the story. Maybe the ankle isn’t healing as well as hoped or maybe he has lost a step because of it.

The jags may be trying to become the new loins. Duuuuvaal…whatever that means.

I’ll help the loins fans out. He is big and fast. He can get a contested ball and stretch the field. Why the jags got rid of him and paid stupid money for Kirk I have no idea. The fact he is on a one year deal here tells me there is something more to the story. Maybe the ankle isn’t healing as well as hoped or maybe he has lost a step because of it.

The jags may be trying to become the new loins. Duuuuvaal…whatever that means.
Yeah, injuries have plagued him his whole career, really only one healthy year. Big, fast, good enough hands. Has been productive, even on a terrible offense with bad QBs when healthy.

Yeah, injuries have plagued him his whole career, really only one healthy year. Big, fast, good enough hands. Has been productive, even on a terrible offense with bad QBs when healthy.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m not in love with guy…even less so now that he is a lion. But his career hasn’t been a very long one.

I’ll dismiss the rookie year as just that, a rookie year. Lots of things happen to rookies their first year to keep them off the field. His following year he popped and everyone fell in love and rightfully so.

Then you run into the COVID year, where injuries and ir and all that changed. COVID year 2 he breaks an ankle…I remember the play but not clearly…was it his fault?

So I’m not sure plagued by injuries is a fair assessment. Even oft-injured might not be that fair. But the reality is, he has had one seemingly injury free year which was his best, so plagued or oft injured, I guess by the letter..he is.

I’m just more confused by the Kirk signing. If injury history is a metric the jags are using, Kirk hasn’t been the picture of health either. So it has to be something else, maybe the toxicity of Meyer created a front office / chark situation? I know him and urban did not gel, at least at first but that seemed to be behind them when urban started grab assing the fans..

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not in love with guy…even less so now that he is a lion. But his career hasn’t been a very long one.

I’ll dismiss the rookie year as just that, a rookie year. Lots of things happen to rookies their first year to keep them off the field. His following year he popped and everyone fell in love and rightfully so.

Then you run into the COVID year, where injuries and ir and all that changed. COVID year 2 he breaks an ankle…I remember the play but not clearly…was it his fault?

So I’m not sure plagued by injuries is a fair assessment. Even oft-injured might not be that fair. But the reality is, he has had one seemingly injury free year which was his best, so plagued or oft injured, I guess by the letter..he is.

I’m just more confused by the Kirk signing. If injury history is a metric the jags are using, Kirk hasn’t been the picture of health either. So it has to be something else, maybe the toxicity of Meyer created a front office / chark situation? I know him and urban did not gel, at least at first but that seemed to be behind them when urban started grab assing the fans..
The Kirk deal is mind boggling, think they overpaid for Zay too. I don't really think Chark is really the next Jerry Rice, I'm not as delusional as Jeff. He's a quality receiver, that if he can stay healthy will be a huge upgrade over anyone else they have to pair with the Sun God. One year deal, worth kicking the tires, but Loins won't compete regardless, so the most likely outcome of he plays well is moving on before they're ever contending (in just going to keep pretending it will happen someday).