• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL talk

That’s a trade I could get behind…he is going to be garbage in Pittsburgh this year as things stand now.
Hey! Hey! Hey! This isn't a trash talk thread! With the dual threat at running back, and a mobile QB, the Steelers WR's could look pretty good.

I have high hopes for Trubisky. I just hope the Steelers don't draft one of the running QB's in this years draft!

I don’t know, I think we need a full healthy year of crap production to make that determination. I’d give 60/40 odds you are right at this
Set down those trophies and look clearly. You will see, my son. 🤣

Hey! Hey! Hey! This isn't a trash talk thread! With the dual threat at running back, and a mobile QB, the Steelers WR's could look pretty good.

I have high hopes for Trubisky. I just hope the Steelers don't draft one of the running QB's in this years draft!
I’m sorry Jeff, go find a Bears fan and ask them about Trubisky. You won’t like what you hear I bet. Honestly I’d rather them try to develop mason rudolph than try to fit Trubisky in.

Set down those trophies and look clearly. You will see, my son. 🤣
You may be right, I’m not running to draft him as my te1…but Rodgers is a much better qb than Carr. However, historically, he hasn’t done much with his te. But never really had a stand out either…

You may be right, I’m not running to draft him as my te1…but Rodgers is a much better qb than Carr. However, historically, he hasn’t done much with his te. But never really had a stand out either…

NFL says Waller isn’t being traded. We’ll see.

NFL says Waller isn’t being traded. We’ll see.

All the media here is acting like it's a done deal. I would love to have a drama-free summer over getting Aaron a legit target.

Hopefully his dating life is under control til at least regular season...

Last I heard on SiriusXM this morning is that the raiders told Waller he wasn’t being traded. Not that it means anything but still.

I was going they'd break the bank for him, 8 have the same opinion as Nathan.

Not sure why they’d even go for him. If Tonyan comes back, after his knee surgery, he was lights out prior to it. We have Big Dog Bennett, for blocking and short yardage.

They need to push hard for Samuels.

Not sure why they’d even go for him. If Tonyan comes back, after his knee surgery, he was lights out prior to it. We have Big Dog Bennett, for blocking and short yardage.

They need to push hard for Samuels.
Tonyan was a TD machine, but doesn't present the matchup problem that Waller does has when right. 12 personnel is trendy right now, so maybe that's what they were going for. Is Tonyan a competent blocker? Waller is marginal at best.

Tonyan was a TD machine, but doesn't present the matchup problem that Waller does has when right. 12 personnel is trendy right now, so maybe that's what they were going for. Is Tonyan a competent blocker? Waller is marginal at best.

Blocking is done by Mercedes Lewis. I think Deguara has a chance to play more, if they’ll just get him involved.

Dup post.

Burks gone, GB draft room has to be a mess. AJ to the eagles is great for them…not sure about great for AJ other than the contract.

AJ and Hollywood seem to be blowing Booger's mind... might have to switch to ABC!

Is there supposed to be an official (like everything NFL) time limit between pick announcements, or does Roger just seem to be spacing them apart more?

Probably just me... I'm friggin' exhausted.