• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL talk

How do you know so much about him? I haven't watched him a ton, but the games I watched, he didn't strike me as a "running qb".I think it would be a reach, but that's what happens with QBs. Also, from what I read, sounds like he's smart and gets through progressions well, they agree with you accuracy and touch assessment though.
I've been reading everything I can about him and watching films because of all the talk about the Steelers drafting him.

I've been reading everything I can about him and watching films because of all the talk about the Steelers drafting him.
I don't love the guys they're talking about the Loins taking either. Really surprised Hutchinson seems to be the consensus #1 too. I've watched almost every game he's played, and I just don't see him being an elite pass rusher in the NFL. A lot of people that know a lot more than I do seem to think he will be though. Thibadeaux was by far the best pass rusher I watched, but apparently he's got a case of the lazies. Guy was dominant even on a bum ankle though.

One thing for sure, whoever the Loins end up taking will be a mistake or the next Barry/Megatron! No in between! 😂

Last edited:
I’ve been hearing the possibility that Jax passes on Hutchinson and he falls to the lions.

Honestly, if I were him that would bum me out, not because it’s the lions, but you miss being #1 overall and not paying taxes down in Florida, right?

I’ve been hearing the possibility that Jax passes on Hutchinson and he falls to the lions.

Honestly, if I were him that would bum me out, not because it’s the lions, but you miss being #1 overall and not paying taxes down in Florida, right?
And you have to play for the Loins.

It's now being reported that Haskins was struck by a dump truck while walking on the interstate. How Bizarre!

It looks like Gil Brandt is going to be fired for some insensitive comments regarding Haskins death.

Link

Why the hell was he jogging on the highway?
The report put out by the police says he was crossing the highway. It is listed as "an open traffic homicide" Why a homicide, I have no idea.

The over/under for QBs taken in the first round is at 2.5, seems like easy money on the over. Not that I think there are 3 that deserve to be taken in the first, but if there's one thing has been proven over and over, it's that teams will reach for them.

The report put out by the police says he was crossing the highway. It is listed as "an open traffic homicide" Why a homicide, I have no idea.
Read this morning or yesterday that he ran out of gas. His wife called 911 from Pittsburgh after he failed to call her as he said he would, after he got gas.

So tragic. So much easier to call someone to bring gas but I’m sure we have all done something similar from time to time.