• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL talk

Nathaniel Hackett seems to be in waaaaaaay over his head!

Russel Wilson has to be like "WTF did I get myself into?"

My Cowboys are now more doomed than before. (If that is even possible) :oops:
I see you are from South carolina.

I would keep an eye out for the men in white coats.

The only sane excuse for being a Cowboy fan is that you grew up in Dallas and your father beat you if you weren't a Cowboys fan😁

ETA: Even then, at some point you should have been able to whoop your old man!🤣

Seattle likely doesn't win a lot of games this year, but last night was so sweet. Thank you Denver for taking Wilson off our hands. You got fleeced.

Denver is probably a better team with Wilson vs. Lock, but so what. If Denver even makes the playoffs at best it'll be a wild card, and dollars to donuts Wilson will have the crap beaten out him by then. He's a sack magnet. Don't care how good your line is, he's going to be one of the most sacked in the league each year, and he is only getting older.

Wilson does do one thing great/elite. He's got one of the best if not the best long balls in the league. It is a thing of beauty, but it's the only part of his game that has gotten better over the last few years.
I’m with you brother. Great win, and Geno looked great.

I see you are from South carolina.

I would keep an eye out for the men in white coats.

The only sane excuse for being a Cowboy fan is that you grew up in Dallas and your father beat you if you weren't a Cowboys fan😁

ETA: Even then, at some point you should have been able to whoop your old man!🤣

Fear of divorce is my reason for rooting for the Cowboys. 😁

Taking a couple cats and a bird today for a 3 teamer. Anyone care to guess who I got?