• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL talk

Yesterday had as many wacky finishes as you typically see in an entire season.

The 49ers finally woke up and they might have a chance now.

Shanahan to Lance: You hurt your ankle on the last play, you're out.

Lance to Shanahan: I feel fine coach.

Shanahan to Lance: Shut up and start limping.

Who is the new Colts scapegoat?

They blamed Wentz last year and uncerimoniously dumped him while making him the scapegoat.

When will we see Kenny Pickett?

Either the OC doesn't trust the O line to protect long enough to go downfield or Trubisky just can't see downfield.

Last edited:
A few wacky facts:

The four teams in the NFC West have a combined total of - 42 net points.

The only win in the entire AFC South is by the Jaguars.

The 49ers finally woke up and they might have a chance now.

Shanahan to Lance: You hurt your ankle on the last play, you're out.

Lance to Shanahan: I feel fine coach.

Shanahan to Lance: Shut up and start limping.

Who is the new Colts scapegoat?

They blamed Wentz last year and uncerimoniously dumped him while making him the scapegoat.

When will we see Kenny Pickett?

Either the OC doesn't trust the O line to protect long enough to go downfield or Trubisky just can't see downfield.
Wentz is and was terrible.

Wentz is and was terrible.
I hesitate to jump on that wagon. He may not be great but he has played for some coaches who are as bad, if not worse, at their job i.e. Doug Pederson. He is certainly NOT the only reason the Colts fell apart last year .... as we are now seeing.

I hesitate to jump on that wagon. He may not be great but he has played for some coaches who are as bad, if not worse, at their job i.e. Doug Pederson. He is certainly NOT the only reason the Colts fell apart last year .... as we are now seeing.
He was just replaced by an equally terrible QB.

I don't understand how Lance is a bum after 3 starts, one of them being in a monsoon, but Wentz gets a pass?

He was just replaced by an equally terrible QB.

I don't understand how Lance is a bum after 3 starts, one of them being in a monsoon, but Wentz gets a pass?
I didn't say Lance was a bum. I said the 49ers were foolish for promoting Lance as the next Tom Brady and, in the process, slamming a guy who has done some great things for them. Lance simply doesn't have a body of work to predicate that kind of decision making.

It's like telling a girl you love her after the first date ...... there simply wasn't any reason for it.

I can't profess to know who in the middle of the pack QB's are decent or not, I just believe that a LOT of players are misused and end up looking bad because they are with a bad organization. Especially QB's.

The Colts are a perfect example. They crucify Wentz because of their last season collapse, throw away tons of money on him, and then replace him with a guy who isn't any better .... maybe worse.

I didn't say Lance was a bum. I said the 49ers were foolish for promoting Lance as the next Tom Brady and, in the process, slamming a guy who has done some great things for them. Lance simply doesn't have a body of work to predicate that kind of decision making.

It's like telling a girl you love her after the first date ...... there simply wasn't any reason for it.

I can't profess to know who in the middle of the pack QB's are decent or not, I just believe that a LOT of players are misused and end up looking bad because they are with a bad organization. Especially QB's.

The Colts are a perfect example. They crucify Wentz because of their last season collapse, throw away tons of money on him, and then replace him with a guy who isn't any better .... maybe worse.
Agree with the last paragraph for sure, and can't argue with what you're saying, other than they know what they have in Jimmy. A solid QB that can win with a good team around him, but doesn't move the needle. I get wanting to see if they have a star in Lance while he still has time under his rookie contract, but I see both sides of that argument.

Why is Peterson a bad coach? He won a story bowl with Nick Foles after all. Also send to have Lawrence headed back in the right direction, though it's obviously early.

Agree with the last paragraph for sure, and can't argue with what you're saying, other than they know what they have in Jimmy. A solid QB that can win with a good team around him, but doesn't move the needle. I get wanting to see if they have a star in Lance while he still has time under his rookie contract, but I see both sides of that argument.

Why is Peterson a bad coach? He won a story bowl with Nick Foles after all. Also send to have Lawrence headed back in the right direction, though it's obviously early.
Nick Foles only played 3 games in that year and Wentz took them to the Super Bowl with an 11-2 record in his 13 starts. Other than that Super Bowl year, Pederson was known for bad play calling and he tumbled very fast after that one year. Although he did wallop the Colts yesterday!:)

Once again, Tomlin has an offensive coordinator who cant coordinate an offensive.

So sick of this shit.