• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL talk

Congrats!!

I said earlier in this thread, I don't think anyone is going stop the niners. I still stand by that with the exception of Buffalo. After Hamlin went down they are on a mission. If Buffalo reaches the Super Bowl, they may be the one team that has a chance to beat them.
Not if Josh Allen gives up 3 interceptions and a fumble. I have enjoyed today’s games. They have been entertaining.

Some very good football was played this weekend. Giants pulled an upset and Jags had a huge comeback.

All the games so far were worth watching imo. Fingers crossed that tonight isn't the exception!

Not like that National Championship practice sessi.....errrr game!

Is this the year the Cowboys bust their cherry? Or will it be the same old shit?

4 teams left in NFC and 3 are NFC East... Some of you haters are eating crow today! :cool:
There is nothing you can say to make me believe Tom Brady didn't throw that game last night. A quarterback of his abilities doesn't throw that many balls into the dirt.

Damn, did Mahomes just blow his ACL?

*EDIT*. NM -- I guess it was his ankle, after all. His knee took an awkward bend on that tackle, and it looked like that was his complaint.

Last edited: