• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL talk

Problem with the officiating is that they have composite crews for the playoffs. Maybe the league will rethink this, especially after the Bengals vs Raiders debacle.

Late in the game it became like a joke, when the Chiefs O-lineman tackled TJ Watt and then caught the TD pass, the announcing crew laughed at how illegal and cool the play was.

Steelers played a good game. Heck, Big Ben threw TWICE as many TD passes as the Chiefs' tight end did!

Steelers played a good game. Heck, Big Ben threw TWICE as many TD passes as the Chiefs' tight end did!
Steelers have no offensive line, a coach who doesn't understand that discipline is important, and a coaching tree under Tomlin who couldn't coach anywhere else in the NFL.

I feel bad for Ben, with great coaching, he could have given Brady a run for GOAT. Especially if you discount the wins the Patriots got by cheating.

With the way the 49ers have ran all over Green Bay in the playoffs, I would have rather played the Cowboys. Not looking forward to this game next Saturday at all.

With the way the 49ers have ran all over Green Bay in the playoffs, I would have rather played the Cowboys. Not looking forward to this game next Saturday at all.
Anybody in the playoffs would rather play the Cowboys because they made it through 18 weeks without shitting the bed, which meant it wa
guaranteed to happen in the playoffs. :)
That tight end has far more playoff wins than the Cowboys have in the last 25 years.:p

That tight end has far more playoff wins than the Cowboys have in the last 25 years.:p

No argument from me, living in Texas doesn't make me a Cowboys fan.

Linked to that stat (it's actually 26 years) back on post #106.

No argument from me, living in Texas doesn't make me a Cowboys fan.

Linked to that stat (it's actually 26 years) back on post #106.
Ahhhh, damn, sorry man, I just saw Texas and thought ...... well you know.

We could start an annual pool to see which week the Cowboys officially fall short of media expectations. Problem is, it would be too hard to declare a winner.

No sweat. I quit watching NFL when they started kneeling - hadn't watched a game in about 3 years when I watched Las Vegas beat Dallas on Thanksgiving. Best game ever! I was at a buddy's house and he not only just moved back here from DFW, he was actually a fan. I called him a few times yesterday 🥳

This makes me nervous as well, but the way Aaron seems to be clicking with the team, I think they pull it out.

The more recent losses to the 49ers in the playoffs were marred by some pretty bad O-line play that offered very little protection to Aaron. This year it has seemed pretty good.

I get what you are saying but I think the Cowboys made the 49ers look artificially good. Countless penalties at critical times, ridiculous play calling, poor O-line play, etc., etc. I think the Packers win convincingly.

Murray looked lost right from the start, a snooze fest!

Murray is fun to watch but he is not a great QB.

Despite how much the NFL is trying to promote running QB's as the next phase of football, history proves otherwise and I will stick to the pocket passer.

Kinda goes back to what CigarStone said about the Cowboys making opponents look good. I watched Arizona beat Dallas and thought Murray looked like the new hot kid on the block. Last night he looked so confused and lost it was like his first game ever.

Ok you’re on!
What in the hell was I thinking with this bet?!? I feel like @CigarStone used my blind love for the Cowboys and entrapped me. I am pretty sure I could get out of this in court, but it would cost me more than the fiver, so I will just pay the fine and move on. One of these fivers will be heading your way today. I hope you choke on enjoy them...
Fiver.jpg

What in the hell was I thinking with this bet?!? I feel like @CigarStone used my blind love for the Cowboys and entrapped me. I am pretty sure I could get out of this in court, but it would cost me more than the fiver, so I will just pay the fine and move on. One of these fivers will be heading your way today. I hope you choke on enjoy them...
View attachment 51234
Aaron, I almost feel bad taking your cigars .... especially that nice fiver! Almost being the key word.:cool:

But you are not near as easy as most Browns fans.

This makes me nervous as well, but the way Aaron seems to be clicking with the team, I think they pull it out.

The more recent losses to the 49ers in the playoffs were marred by some pretty bad O-line play that offered very little protection to Aaron. This year it has seemed pretty good.

Hoping Bosa and Warner are out for the 49ers.