• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL talk

I’m hoping this year is the turning point, where the SB appearance starts with a win over the 49ers at home.

Supposed to be a high of 23 and snow in Green Bay Saturday.
Coach Shanny says likely both Warner and Bosa are a go. I’m pretty sure they’ll have something to say about it. Better Oline play or not. Should be a good game.

Still pissed about the game last night. Special teams cost us the game and I hate to say it, but Rodgers needs to figure out what the fuck he’s doing and quick. So tired of his choking in the playoffs, he looks old at times and basically only targeted Adams. Not sure who to blame for another playoff loss.

The defense kept us in the game. We’ve been bitching about defense for years and when they finally step up, our offense can’t get any points on the board.

There’s always next year, blah blah blah.

Still pissed about the game last night. Special teams cost us the game and I hate to say it, but Rodgers needs to figure out what the fuck he’s doing and quick. So tired of his choking in the playoffs, he looks old at times and basically only targeted Adams. Not sure who to blame for another playoff loss.

The defense kept us in the game. We’ve been bitching about defense for years and when they finally step up, our offense can’t get any points on the board.

I think the GB fans are to blame. They're soft. 😘

I know the wound is still fresh Brandon but look at it this way, the Packers Future Has hope.

The Steelers were once the best organization in all of sports. Now there is absolutely no hope for the future under this owner and this head coach. Imagine how that would feel as a lifelong fan.

I am watching the Rams Bucs game out of the corner of my bloodshot eye but I was really happy to hear that Brady got hit with a personal foul penalty. The ref who called it will probably get death threats from the TB12 fan club!