• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL talk

@{tpc} The Browns have a host of problems and most of them go right back to management/ownership. They touted Mayfield as the savior of Cleveland, and the Browns, when they should have kept their mouth shout and let him prove himself. It's like telling a girl you love her after the first date .... you are setting yourself up for all kinds of failure.

Then there is Stefanski who flat out lost 3 or 4 games this year by consistently putting the ball in a questionable QB's hands when you have the best running game in the NFL standing on the sidelines.
I cannot disagree with that. Why they didn’t run the ball more when the pass clearly wasn’t working I have no idea.

But much like the lions things will probably never change, right?

I cannot disagree with that. Why they didn’t run the ball more when the pass clearly wasn’t working I have no idea.

But much like the lions things will probably never change, right?
Yep!

That is a mystery all of it's own. How can an NFL team be bad for decades when the draft is designed to get them back into the game.

I think it's the result of too much money, they make money without having to worry about fielding a decent team.

I think the NFL revenue sharing should be based on winning percentage, then the Lions, Browns, Jets, Jaguars, etc. would have to shit or get off the pot.

I only asked for two things this weekend. The Steelers to win and the Jaguars to win.

Just so Ben can have one more chance.

Maybe the Steelers will play a team that can only field eight people, thereby having a chance to win.

I don't need to be reminded of what I am up against here... 😩 😂

That Arizona game should offer some perspective. Then that MIN-GB game. GB will have home field advantage and a bye week, 2 byes if you count the Loins. I see America's Team plays Saturday night due to the FU schedule, might have to tune in!

That Arizona game should offer some perspective. Then that MIN-GB game. GB will have home field advantage and a bye week, 2 byes if you count the Loins. I see America's Team plays Saturday night due to the FU schedule, might have to tune in!
America's team plays against Baltimore Sunday at 1

Huh, I thought I saw Saturday someplace. Must be the drugs!

Hmm, says here Saturday 1-8-22- at 7:15

The AB saga continues…if you haven’t read the latest statement, it’s a doozy. I’m not quite sure I believe it 100% but if the lawyers helped with it I can imagine a good portion is true.

It’s almost as if he is trying to “cancel” …I guess that’s what it’s called now…Bruce arians. I don’t think it will work because of his previous antics, but if it was someone else it might.

And then onto the COVID news…might have to change the location of the game if restrictions ramp up in California….ugh…what a mess I can imagine that to be.

News out of Cleveland is that Mayfield may request a trade out of Cleveland because he hates Stefanskis play calling. Mary Kay Cabbot, Cleveland Browns beat writer says Mayfield has been infuriated with Stefanskis play calling all season.

Mayfield: "He knows I suck as a QB and he keeps having me throw the ball, it's making me look bad"

Story