• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL talk

Can't even lose right...
Lol, at least I don’t think it changed anything did it? Or because the jags won if they lost they would move back to 1?

I hear this isn’t the greatest draft class anyway.

That Raiders Chargers game was nuts!

I went to bed because I figured with a .001 chance of a tie, it was in the bag! Big Ben gets one more playoff game!

I woke up around 11:30 and opened the NFL site and watched "plays" on the site. This is a one play at a time list of plays and it is usually five minutes behind. It was 29-22 with 2o seconds left in regulation and the chargers scored to tie it up. It OT, they each score a FG and with a minute left the Raiders were running the fucking ball! I was losing my mind! Keep in mind that if it ended in a tie, both Chargers and Raiders still make the playoffs and the Steelers are out! With 2 seconds left the Raiders attempt a 47 yard FG ............. if it had missed ...... the Steelers are out!

Steelers might just win #7 for #7!

Man I went to bet early in the 4th Q. Had it recording with a 30 minute live TV adder, bet that's not going to be enough to catch all (any?) OT.

Lol, at least I don’t think it changed anything did it? Or because the jags won if they lost they would move back to 1?

I hear this isn’t the greatest draft class anyway.
I think it's the best class of pass rushers in quite some time. I don't think it supposed to be great offensively, but nobody actually knows, they're just guessing.

We're needing to replace a team in my 13 team dynasty league. If anyone is interested, shoot me a message and I can give you details. It's my favorite league I'm in, but sorry, it's in MFL, Greg! 😂

What’s the team look like Justin? Thankfully this year is over but I’ll have the itch again next year. ;)

What a terrible showing by the pats last night. I fully expected the bills to win, but I thought the pats D could help make a game of it.

I wouldn't want to play the Bills! Think Packers vs Bills SB. Unless Mahomes out duels Allen.

While the horrid officiating in the Streelers Cheifs game last night didn't have an impact on the outcome, that crew should not be officiating playoff games!