• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL talk

Jaguars appear to be a real team finally!

They also appear to have eliminated me in a suicide pool!

That was a battle of, I don’t want to fuck up last. Ugly ass football all around. That should have been a tie, because neither team deserved a win.

I sure wish the Packers could score as many points in the 2nd half, as they do in the first. First 2 drives, TDs. Third drive should have been a score. After that, nada. They do this way too many time, not sure why.

Lionel Richie was a Commodore! Is he still playing? I think he does some reality tv as well. WTF are the Commodors???

Floyd T

Lionel Richie was a Commodore! Is he still playing? I think he does some reality tv as well. WTF are the Commodors???

Floyd T
The Commodores are Washington's football team. They were thinking of going with Commanders, but realized they wouldn't really be in command of a damn thing. And Commode Doors was already taken, I think.

Gotcha. I knew they finally got bullied into changing their name, just thought it was something different. Thanks.

Floyd T

I pulled for them because the owner, originally, told the NFL and "wokesters" to go screw, he wasn't changing the name. Well, we know what happened so no love coming from Missouri.

Floyd T