• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL

That game was awesome! Got to hand it to Brady..... He never falls apart under pressure, and actually excels under it. I knew they'd get the touchdown and it would come down to the two point conversion. Honestly thought it was going to go into overtime. Wade called an excellent defensive game that is the key that won it. I've never seen Brady under such pressure from a defense.

I say Denver and Carolina are going to the Super Bowl 50.

Betting this will be the last match up between Brady and Manning we will see.

That game was awesome! Got to hand it to Brady..... He never falls apart under pressure, and actually excels under it. I knew they'd get the touchdown and it would come down to the two point conversion. Honestly thought it was going to go into overtime. Wade called an excellent defensive game that is the key that won it. I've never seen Brady under such pressure from a defense.

Well said.
I really enjoyed that game. Denver's D was outstanding!

Well said.
I really enjoyed that game. Denver's D was outstanding!
It was a great game! It wouldn't be so satisfying beating the Pats if they just weren't so damn consistently excellent. You should be proud of your boys for a great season, Paul.

It was a great game! It wouldn't be so satisfying beating the Pats if they just weren't so damn consistently excellent. You should be proud of your boys for a great season, Paul.
I can't complain at all. For the Pats to get this far with the season of injuries they have had was amazing.

Paul

Missed extra point by Gostkowski and leaving points on those 4th downs made difference IMO. Kick a field goal and then get that TD and they win the game. Good to watch a last game between two great quarterbacks for sure. And yes, that Broncos defense was relentless.

Missed extra point by Gostkowski and leaving points on those 4th downs made difference IMO. Kick a field goal and then get that TD and they win the game. Good to watch a last game between two great quarterbacks for sure. And yes, that Broncos defense was relentless.
If Gostkowski connected on the extra point, we would have definitely seen that game go into overtime, and who knows where it would have gone once there. But, there's no in between in Football........

It all came down to Denver's D being awesome, and Pat's O line sucking. 6 of one, 1/2 dozen of the other sorta thing. I'm proud of what the Pats accomplished this season.

Pretty ugly for Arizona with the sixth turnover just run in for a touchdown....

What game where you watching? Playing in Denver is no easy task- 4th quarter really showed that- especially for the officials , who missed the call more than once.

The way to beat the Pats is to rattle Brady and did he ever fall apart.

That goes back to coaching- aweful.

What game where you watching? Playing in Denver is no easy task- 4th quarter really showed that- especially for the officials , who missed the call more than once.

The way to beat the Pats is to rattle Brady and did he ever fall apart.
Not so sure about that. Seems like games go like that every year at that point in the playoffs. The refs turn a blind eye to a little more pushing and shoving than normal. I'm a fan of neither team, but saw it on both sides of the field. Only difference was that it seemed Gronkowski was the only one who kept looking to the refs for the calls.

You're not alone....:eek:

LINK

Don't blame Belichick one bit for going for it on 4th down rather than taking the 3pts. Down 8 pts with 6 minutes left and the Pats struggled to get down the field. Pretty fat chance that Denver defense was going to allow them to do that again. 4th and 1, gotta go for it. The second time is irrelevant because they had no choice but to go for it after they didn't make the first 4th down conversion.

What happens if they take the 3pts instead? Who knows, but to assume the rest of the game plays out the same way it did and that it would have been the difference is a very large assumption. I think Belichick has more than proved he's qualified to make that decision better than anyone else. It didn't work out. But that's because the Denver D was just outstanding. In my opinion, taking the 3pts wouldn't have made any difference in the outcome.

Good Lord. I don't understand acting like that, be upset sure, but it is a game after all. Stop acting like he did it to upset you personally. I'm a Pats fan and today my life has moved on just like every other day.

My Redskins actually showed up last night!!! I thought for sure the Raiders offensive line was going to push them around all night, but our defense won that sheer battle of wills. First time in ages I've seen them play all four quarters.

How'd your teams do?

My Redskins actually showed up last night!!! I thought for sure the Raiders offensive line was going to push them around all night, but our defense won that sheer battle of wills. First time in ages I've seen them play all four quarters.

How'd your teams do?

Screw you John...REPORTED!

...but I have Cousins in 3 of 4 of my Fantasy leagues.

How'd your teams do?
We won in the last few seconds. Aren't we suppose to?

Doc