• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL

This is getting tough to watch...

Hey I won $50 on family squares...

Paul

1604876_712174018827127_2073576697_n.jpg

... and there are the choke-artists I grew up with.  I need a *bleeping* drink.

Shame to see the way things are going down with RGIII.

But, I did say old chicken legs might have issues with staying healthy in the NFL with his playing style and small frame.

jfields said:

But, I did say old chicken legs might have issues with staying healthy in the NFL with his playing style and small frame.

You and another hundred million of us thought the same thing.  :laugh:

ironpeddler said:

You and another hundred million of us thought the same thing.  :laugh:
Still a loss, but I was happy with the way the Skins looked yesterday. Came down to the very in with a Philly team that was looking really tough!

That Hawks/Broncos game was better than the Super Bowl!

Well..... The Redskins didn't lose today!

Pretty exciting Niners/Eagles game though.

I have thoroughly enjoyed watching the Lions win with defense the last couple weeks!

All great things come to an end. Brady looked tired and defeated in his press conference.

What a game last night. Arrowhead was rocking! All my coworkers who went said it was the craziest they've ever experienced. I've got to say the red on red for the Chiefs tends to work out well for them. Looks like they might have found a rhythm last night. Knife Davis/ Jamaal Charles combo will be dangerous. We finally have a TE again too. Like the direction this team seems to be heading.