• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NHL, 2011-12 season

I took a look at the standing. Most of the top teams are 30-20. ???
There should be more of a gap between win/loss. I don't understand why is that.

Thomas gets his 30th career shutout and Julien gets his 200th win as the Bruins coach. Flyers didn't belong in the same building. Sad. I was expecting a much better game than a 6-0 skunking.

Doc

Hehe, where's Jonesy?!? :p

Also, Wings are spanking the Kings right now. ;)

ETA: Uh, STRIKE THAT. They OBLITERATED them. 8-2, Wings. Sad.

Hehe, where's Jonesy?!? :p

Also, Wings are spanking the Kings right now. ;)

ETA: Uh, STRIKE THAT. They OBLITERATED them. 8-2, Wings. Sad.
I can't believe how lucky your team is. No skill at all! KINGS RULE

As soon as our coach arrives, look out. We will be .500 before you know... wait we already are?

"No skill?!?!" Oh man, big big balls with that statement just below the winning score... :0

That was like watching an NHL team take on a junior team. Ugly. Sutter can't get behind the bench soon enough.

"No skill?!?!" Oh man, big big balls with that statement just below the winning score... :0

You know I was just trying to start some shite. :) The wings are a very well oiled machine, always have been.

I watched Kings vs. WPG. last night. Man was that boring. zzzzzzzzz

Perhaps as far as scoring goes, but that was a pretty physical game. Kane was dishing out hits like they were going out of style and watching Jack Johnson drop the gloves is always awesome. Wish the Kings could have won it in OT. High scoring, no, but I wouldn't say it was a boring game at all. YMMV.

The Bruins lead the league with a +60 goals deferential. The #2 team, the Red Wings, are 20 goals behind. Unbelievable. Right now, it's good to be a Bruins Fan.

Doc

The Bruins lead the league with a +60 goals deferential. The #2 team, the Red Wings, are 20 goals behind. Unbelievable. Right now, it's good to be a Bruins Fan.

Doc

They look scary good this year. Unless something drastic happens they're a lock for their 2nd straight Cup.

Bruins play the Canucks tomorrow night. I just heard Luongo isn't playing. What a chicken shit team with the Sedins being slapped around and now this. This team is an embarrassment to the NHL.

Doc.

Doc

I was suprised Rask wasn't one of the three stars on NHL.com today after posting the shutout in the blowout last night.

Quick get's his 6th SO of the season (tops in the NHL) and you want a star for Rask who had 9 goals of support? EAST COAST BIAS!!!
:p