• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Nightmares do come true...

Wow! The plot thicens.I wus hoaping that the juge wood see this for whut it wus today and threw it out of cort. I did not now that they made 9 mm ruvulvers :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

In all seriousness.... Good for you! Stick to your guns :laugh: and I am sure that you will be vindicated in the end. Sounds like you will come out on top.

Whoa Brother!! I am just getting caught up, this totally blows!! I'd believe a sensible judge can figure this out and I don't want to believe you are in any serious s@#t because of this mess. However anything you can do to this chick to repay her for all the time and energy you are going to have to utililze just to get through this mess, should be returned doublefold.

Living in an apartment building absolutley SUCKS !!!... I lived in apartments my whole adult life. It got to me so much that I moved three hours away from my "home" town to be able to afford a house.. I feel your pain Loren and wish you the best of luck. Seems like you are on the right track with the legal stuff...

Sorry to hear all of this.
This is really some BS. People like that make me sick. :angry:
Good luck in April. It’s all just a game…

In all likelihood, you will come out of this fine. However, just as a word of caution, don't underestimate the power of the image of a "single mom, poor girl" kind of picture she might try to convey. As much as her....morals....may be in opposition to the community in which you live, ho or not, the issue is going to be that of her credibilty (being single, knocked up, shacked up, what have you does not in itself make for a non-believable complaintant) vs. yours. But the bottom line is that she confronted you. Her true colors will come out and she sounds like the (many) type of individuals who, if you give them enough rope, they will hang themselves. Just keep your cool (as much b.s. as she tries to shovel upon you), try not to harp on just how pissed off she has made you in the past with her continuous stomping and clomping (tends to impart a sense that you might have been pushed...cause you were close to the ledge, even though you were trying not to lose your edge..huh, huh, huh...lol), make sure you have damn aggressive counsel, and then go after her in civil proceedings, if not the P.D. as well.

Good luck and stay strong.

In all likelihood, you will come out of this fine. However, just as a word of caution, don't underestimate the power of the image of a "single mom, poor girl" kind of picture she might try to convey. As much as her....morals....may be in opposition to the community in which you live, ho or not, the issue is going to be that of her credibilty (being single, knocked up, shacked up, what have you does not in itself make for a non-believable complaintant) vs. yours. But the bottom line is that she confronted you. Her true colors will come out and she sounds like the (many) type of individuals who, if you give them enough rope, they will hang themselves. Just keep your cool (as much b.s. as she tries to shovel upon you), try not to harp on just how pissed off she has made you in the past with her continuous stomping and clomping (tends to impart a sense that you might have been pushed...cause you were close to the ledge, even though you were trying not to lose your edge..huh, huh, huh...lol), make sure you have damn aggressive counsel, and then go after her in civil proceedings, if not the P.D. as well.

Good luck and stay strong.

I've seen juries do some dumb things before, so MiamiCubano's advice is definitely good. Keep your cool. Hopefully your lawyer can get into her shit a little bit on her cross about being aggressive (and the whole loudness thing too).

Whatever happens, we've got your back! (just not in the Smokyballs/OpusXKC kind of way :0 )

Oh, just another nice little quip I found out there. Here is a direct quote from the Missouri State Constitution:

"the right of every citizen to keep and bear arms in defense of his home, person and property, or when lawfully summoned in aid of the civil power shall not be questioned"

Interesting :whistling:

Amen Bro.

Makes me wish I could volunteer for jury duty.

Billy

Damn, Loren. Just got caught up on your unfrotunate situation, brother. Hang in there, I'm sure you'll come out on top.

Right now I'm just chilling and relaxed as one can be while enjoying life. As my Lawyer said the Prosecutor doesn't like to goto Court and the next trial date is so far apart. I guess they want to test my patience and see if I will give in for the Plea bargain. I hope they are not holding their breath because I've dug myself in for a long battle. :laugh:

I just got done talking to my lawyer. On April 9th, I will be asking for a trial. There was a new plea bargain. I plead guilty to a Misdemeanor charge. I also have to prove the VA will take my benefits away. Blah blah blah crap. I am still sticking to my guns and told my lawyer. Trial by jury is what we will be asking of the Judge on April 9th. She said this could be going on till Sept till Dec of this year. So that is the current update. Its so nice to see that you don't need proof to get someone in trouble and then be drawn out for over a year.

Its the America of the 21st century. Stay tough, Loren.

almost forgot: once you beat the charge, have you considered turning the tables on her? Surely you can get her on false something or other.

So for an update. I get a call from my Lawyer today saying that she has to be in Court for some other County so I get to hear what the Judge decides to do. I guess she filed for a Continuance and the Judge will delay my Trial Setting to another day. Ughhhhhhh....But on a ironic note, I was picked to be a Juror and the Judge is the SAME one my case is being held in front of. And to make it even more ironic, its the next day on the 10th. :laugh: I guess it takes a felony charge to be selected as a
Juror in my town. hahahahahahahahaha!!!!

You should wear the exact same clothing - laundry optional - just to make sure there is no mistake.

wow man good luck. I'm never being loud in my building or any building every again. shiiit

Hey man just got caught up on your post, that sucks. Sounds like a bunch of BS. I wish you the best and keep living your life.

So for an update. I get a call from my Lawyer today saying that she has to be in Court for some other County so I get to hear what the Judge decides to do. I guess she filed for a Continuance and the Judge will delay my Trial Setting to another day. Ughhhhhhh....But on a ironic note, I was picked to be a Juror and the Judge is the SAME one my case is being held in front of. And to make it even more ironic, its the next day on the 10th. :laugh: I guess it takes a felony charge to be selected as a
Juror in my town. hahahahahahahahaha!!!!

The irony of life never ceases to amaze me. Good luck!! :thumbs:

Well, back to the waiting game once again. I am now scheduled for Trial Setting on April 23rd so the nightmare continues once again. I decided to place a Restraining order on her as she has been caught red handed taking pictures of my place and car. Needless to day, the Judge denied the claim and wants to schedule a hearing for more evidence. WTF? Her word is good enough for a Felony charge and my word isn't good enough for a Restraining Order. Go figure that one. Classic...just classic. But on a bright note, I may still have to serve Jury Duty and should know in a few hours. :laugh: