• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Nightmares do come true...

good lord! Hope you have fun with the jury notice... :cool:

Well, back to the waiting game once again. I am now scheduled for Trial Setting on April 23rd so the nightmare continues once again. I decided to place a Restraining order on her as she has been caught red handed taking pictures of my place and car. Needless to day, the Judge denied the claim and wants to schedule a hearing for more evidence. WTF? Her word is good enough for a Felony charge and my word isn't good enough for a Restraining Order. Go figure that one. Classic...just classic. But on a bright note, I may still have to serve Jury Duty and should know in a few hours. :laugh:

Take pictures back!

Also - shred EVERYTHING ...and bring your items to common trash area....don't just leave them on the curb.
If she's taking pictures...she's really out for much more than what is on the table!

Good luck!

<and you may want ot ask the PO to hold your mail for pickup by YOU only at the PO>

Good Luck Loren :thumbs: Looks like they have no case to me. I would also want a jury to hear the case, as I would have done the exact same thing as you. In fact I have answered my door with gun in hand before. Don't give in to the plea!!!!!

Well...I talked to the lady at the Court Annex Building as they call it here and they have scheduled a hearing for the Restraining Order on the same day my court is on April 23rd and the Restraining Order hearing is set for 11:30am. Like I told them I want my rights protected from this person as she has managed to get away with everything under the sun. It would be priceless to see her get served at her work place.

Update on the home front. She was served with the Court Summons for a Hearing about Adult Stalking and what not on Tuesday. So I have been wondering when the Sheriff's Department was going to be knocking on my door and guess what. It was today. I guess someone broke her tail light out and naturally I was a suspect. Well, the guy at the Sheriff's Department said my name come up because she said it. So lets put this in perspective. On the report I filled out for the Court System, I didn't have her address and knew she works at Domino's. Evidently she lives outside the city limits so the Sheriff Department is involved. I guess this took place yesterday around 9:45pm and the guy asked me where I was. I told them I was at a friends place till around 8:50pm and then I was on the phone a little after 9pm till 2am this morning.

I guess I am not a suspect after he heard my story. But it gets better. I decided it was in my best interest till file a Information Report at the Police Department. The Officer told me flat out he will not help me and that she was a angel and can do no wrong. :rolleyes: And yes, I am dead serious that he flat out refused to help me. OMFG...I shouldn't be surprised as they have never helped me before. So he tells me I have to go to the Sheriff's Office and I head over there with my good friend. As I do not head into town alone as I want a witness with me at all times so she can't cry rape and blame me for it. Since she is the type of person that would do this.

They did let me fill out a Information Report and I put on there that the Police Department stated they refused to help me so I can take that to Court on the 23rd and let the Judge decide what to do. I told the nice Sheriff's Department Officer that I wanted to protect myself as no one has been willing to help me up to this point in time. He basically said he can't blame me. Now I have to wait till Monday so I can call the Court Annex and see what I can do t ill the Court Date on the 23rd as now I am in fear for my life from her and the city. :(

Damn, this is like a bad movie. It's disgraceful that the PD won't help you out. I hope your attorney is aware of all of this and is advising you prudently.

I sure am sorry this is happening to you. No one deserves this kind of crap, especially people that just try to keep to themselves.

Hang in there, sir.

Hollywood makes movies about crap like this. You know...............The kind where you have a hard time buying it because no police dept. is really like that. :sign:

the_burning_bush.jpg

edit to protect the innocent....

God Loren this is getting just plain out ridiculous. It doesn't really surprise me the PD here wouldn't help they are all assholes. I have no problems with the police be these "geniuses" up here really have a lot and I do mean A LOT of time on their hands. I got pulled over for driving a stolen car last year that was registered to me, matched my insurance and the tags from the DMV, so I understand.

Stay strong and own this biatch in the end.

For fuck's sake! Loren, this is about the craziest damned thing I've ever heard. If you need a character witness, just give me a call. I hope that this goes to trial and you have the opportunity to lay this whole pathetic mess out in front of a jury. From the girl to the PD officer who refused to let you file, this story has GOT to be told in its entirety to show the jurors exactly how insane this whole episode has been.

I hope your lawyer is able to take that crazy bitch apart.

Wilkey

Yeah it has been one hell of a coaster ride through Hell and back. That's the only thing I am certain of and the fact she will try to get some other charge stuck on me before the 23rd. Hopefully I will be able to make the Apartment Manager, Police Department, Sheriff's Department, the ex neighbor girl from Hell, Court System, and finally the Prosecutor have some serious explaining to do when this is all said and done with. When a person uses all outlets from trying to be civil to the offenders and that doesn't work. You have to take it to the next level and that is the Apartment Manager. When that fails you turn to the Police Department for help. When they don't help, who do you turn too? That is the million dollar question I'd like to get answers from all of them not taking action in the first place and for allowing this to escalate this far. Then they wonder why no one trusts the Court System or Police any more. And I sit here and think...I paid a high price to Serve my Country for bull shit like this and have my rights walked on. :sign:

But in light of all this turmoil, I am trying to be positive and keeping a smile on my face as I won't let anyone get me down. :thumbs:

Loren,
So sorry you are going through the wringer like this!
I truly hope you will be vindicated, as you should be in the end!

-Rob

If she is as crazy as you say she is. I bet after she got served, she broke her own damn taillight just so she could blame you.

If she is as crazy as you say she is. I bet after she got served, she broke her own damn taillight just so she could blame you.

That is exactly what kind of person he is dealing with. You nailed it.

Now she is stalking me on the internet which includes CP.