• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Non-Cigar Purchases

Picked up a new tool cart to try and keep my new garage more organized. Only problem is that I over estimated my collection of tools. I guess I’ll just need to buy more haha. Really impressed with the quality on this thing. Major overkill for me but it was on sale for Black Friday. Would have been irresponsible not to buy it.

A4952ADE-5132-498E-AE11-7D74B3446186.jpeg

Picked up a new tool cart to try and keep my new garage more organized. Only problem is that I over estimated my collection of tools. I guess I’ll just need to buy more haha. Really impressed with the quality on this thing. Major overkill for me but it was on sale for Black Friday. Would have been irresponsible not to buy it.

View attachment 50010
How does it hold humidity?

View attachment 50010
Looks nice, I could really use something similar.

View attachment 50010
Tupperdore storage...what the wife doesn't know 😉😉😉

This was Hayden's last year's model, the Eskimo shelters are a really nice upgrade.

d7a79c81-3c27-47a0-9933-10fe3aa8820b-jpeg.39053
Oh this is amazing. Is that snow inches away from the laptop?

And a cordless drill…. You didn’t let me down Justin. 😂
Damn how old is your son? Just curious how old my kids need to be before I get nice gifts like that haha.

I actually just purchased that same set for myself without the oscillating tool. Should arrive today so I’ll be out in the garage randomly tightening and loosening things haha. Those knives though, beautiful.

Just split a cord of wood with my neighbor -- rumor has it that I'm getting a Solo Stove for Christmas... ;)
How did that arm do Nick?
Damn how old is your son? Just curious how old my kids need to be before I get nice gifts like that haha.

I actually just purchased that same set for myself without the oscillating tool. Should arrive today so I’ll be out in the garage randomly tightening and loosening things haha. Those knives though, beautiful.
He just turned 21 in October. He nailed it! I was bitching about how Dewalt changed their batteries, but left all us previous generation customers hung out to dry. I’m sure I could have bought aftermarket replacements, but it turned me off of them.
Beautiful knife set!!!
Thanks! I’m a big fan. Jeff @CigarStone can vouch at how amazingly hard the steel in these knives is. I need to find a generic block to put all the ones I’ve found together as a set.