• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Non-Cigar Purchases

It's really good. Hes won a lot of praise from farmers for it. Season 2 is coming soon.
Excellent show! Jeremy was awesome (and very funny) as a first time farmer, with an obviously unlimited bank account… Can’t wait for season 2.

Excellent show! Jeremy was awesome (and very funny) as a first time farmer, with an obviously unlimited bank account… Can’t wait for season 2.

Lam-bor-gheeeeeeeeee-ni.

1644964094433.png

Fun fact you may already know (don't remember if he said it on the show or not), but Lamborghini was originally a tractor and farm equipment company. It wasn't until later on that Sgnr. Lambo started constructing road cars, and he was adamantly against building a sports car, as his vision was to rival the Brits in the luxury market.

Lam-bor-gheeeeeeeeee-ni.

View attachment 52387

Fun fact you may already know (don't remember if he said it on the show or not), but Lamborghini was originally a tractor and farm equipment company. It wasn't until later on that Sgnr. Lambo started constructing road cars, and he was adamantly against building a sports car, as his vision was to rival the Brits in the luxury market.
I would tear the shit out of some roads with that.

Jezza is a legend. Do you get Clarksons Farm over your side of the world?
I read about this here and was curious. I was waiting to get my hair cut so I decided to look up "Clarkson's Farm". I got a kick out of the farmers who are offended by this show. They feel it is a mockery of the hard work in farming.

Some people just want to be pissed off!

I read about this here and was curious. I was waiting to get my hair cut so I decided to look up "Clarkson's Farm". I got a kick out of the farmers who are offended by this show. They feel it is a mockery of the hard work in farming.

Some people just want to be pissed off!
And no one does a better job than Jezza. I loved his Top Gear and his new show on Amazon. Completely different but he narrated a documentary on the Victoria Cross Medal and ended it with describing how his father in law e3arned it at Pegasus Bridge on D Day.

Swallow tail sinks in powder, big nose raises above it. A lot of boards, in deep snow your back leg will burn because you have to have all your wait back there to keep the nose from sinking.
Neat!