• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Non-Cigar Purchases

Like my govee hygros so much, got their Bluetooth thermometer for the UDS since I lost the recover for my Maverick somehow. For twenty odd dollars, figured why not.

Is that wireless or does it only read out on the main unit? I might have to grab one of those
It’s Bluetooth and I was walking all around the inside my apartment and it reached. Apparently if you have an iPad or a phone you don’t use you can leave that near by open with the Bluetooth connected and then see it on your phone wherever. They make a wifi one too but it’s like 3x the cost

Costco has had the Hexclad company demo guy there all week. I stopped in tonight to get some (you guessed it) fish for dinner. I’ve been eyeballing this cookware for some time and this was an awesome deal. Their price was cheaper than Hexclad’s current Labor Day weekend online price, which is excellent. I already test drove it and can definitely say an investment worthy of the price tag!
93F08CB7-E018-48C1-9130-8E5D8D54E86F.jpegimage.jpg

I hafta say, Garfield is phuking HUGE, dude. That cat may need to join the "Accountability' thread! Shit, back off the phukin frisky vittles!

Floyd T 🤣
Lol!! Just realized you’re talking to me. 😂
That’s my mom’s cat Maizee. She’s a Rag Doll cat. Has these short little legs and is 90% hair - 10% cat. She’s actually a healthy weight when we’ve had her to the vet, but you’d never know it looking at her. She got wet one day and I couldn’t believe how tiny she looked that way.

Costco has had the Hexclad company demo guy there all week. I stopped in tonight to get some (you guessed it) fish for dinner. I’ve been eyeballing this cookware for some time and this was an awesome deal. Their price was cheaper than Hexclad’s current Labor Day weekend online price, which is excellent. I already test drove it and can definitely say an investment worthy of the price tag!
View attachment 60144View attachment 60145
That looks delicious

I did a thing. :( I've always kind of wanted one of these import models in antique white like this, but never enough to pay full price. I found a place liquidating their inventory of them (they were discontinued a year or three ago) for a song -- pun maybe intended.

1662566581558.png

It’s Bluetooth and I was walking all around the inside my apartment and it reached. Apparently if you have an iPad or a phone you don’t use you can leave that near by open with the Bluetooth connected and then see it on your phone wherever. They make a wifi one too but it’s like 3x the cost
Mine arrived today and I played around with it a little. Controls through the app seem nice.

Mine arrived today and I played around with it a little. Controls through the app seem nice.
Yeah it’s got a lot of value for how cheap it is. I think they are able to deliver such a great experience with such a cheap device because of the app. Since they have so many other products app controlled they can have a nicer app than most for cheaper

For those that don’t know I am pretty big fan of “The King”, so I couldn’t resist this buckle from Lansky Bros. I had the belt already that I paired with it.
View attachment 60429
Great, first you like Rodman and then you meet him. Now you like Elvis. "Hey guys, I just met Elvis. We're hanging out at his place in Vegas! Guess what, he has twin brothers, did you know that?!?!"
Happy for you, brother.

Bought a new gas range for the rental property. The old one needed a new motherboard and for a few hundred bucks more we just decided to go new. Found a great deal on a "scratch and dent" with no visible damage from Home Depot. 👍