• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Non-Cigar Purchases

I'm sorry Nick, but this would have to be my mid-life crisis vehicle:

View attachment 64158

Or maybe this:

View attachment 64159

Ok, maybe this even:

View attachment 64160

I'd take either of the 3. If I win the lottery, watch out. Gonna have to go all Jay Leno up in this bitch and start collecting vehicles.
Well, considering that my car cost about a third of the cheapest you have there (probably the Landy), I'm ok with the choices I've made. :p

I agree, though, that if I ever hit the lottery, I'd have to have about a 20 car garage.

Had this book shipped from Japan. It contains a lot my loves all in one. My love of film, animation, the movie Aikra and the work of Katsuhiro Otomo.

Otomo Complete Works 23 contains images from Otomo's personal collection during the making of Akira. Close to half a million drawings were used during the creation of film. Many of them lost due to lack of storage space. This book is fascinating with its deep look into the animation process from rough sketches to finished cells.

20221228_185430.jpg20221228_185744.jpg20221228_185847.jpg20221228_190008.jpg20221228_190025.jpg20221228_190041.jpg

Had this book shipped from Japan. It contains a lot my loves all in one. My love of film, animation, the movie Aikra and the work of Katsuhiro Otomo.

Otomo Complete Works 23 contains images from Otomo's personal collection during the making of Akira. Close to half a million drawings were used during the creation of film. Many of them lost due to lack of storage space. This book is fascinating with its deep look into the animation process from rough sketches to finished cells.

View attachment 64165View attachment 64166View attachment 64167View attachment 64168View attachment 64169View attachment 64170
Damn, it’s been years! Akira was dope! Neat find

@smellysell yup. I bought my solo stove 2 years ago and it was the best purchase I made that year. I just recently bought the heat deflector after Mitch deliberation. What sealed the deal was the ability to stack 2 coupons ontop of each other and cashing in my loyalty points. That got it down to acceptable.

@smellysell yup. I bought my solo stove 2 years ago and it was the best purchase I made that year. I just recently bought the heat deflector after Mitch deliberation. What sealed the deal was the ability to stack 2 coupons ontop of each other and cashing in my loyalty points. That got it down to acceptable.
Having stood around one when it was really cold out, the deflector seems like a necessity since the heat just all goes straight up otherwise. Sent a picture to my friend that has the solo because he wants to weld something similar up.

Having stood around one when it was really cold out, the deflector seems like a necessity since the heat just all goes straight up otherwise. Sent a picture to my friend that has the solo because he wants to weld something similar up.
We usually don’t fire it up when it’s really really cold out, but I could see it. I don’t think it all goes straight up, but I’m sure a lot of it does. I actually had mine going Christmas Day because the wife wanted to look at it while she cooked lol. So I had a small stick out there as well because someone had to enjoy it and I still got some warmth from it.

8C204EFB-3288-4ED5-BA83-93DE06EB862D.jpeg

Got this on @jfields recommendation. Seems longer than 12" and sharpens up and holds an edge amazingly. Been on the search for a brisket, and general carving knife I love for a long time, and I think the search has finally ended. Anybody want some shitty carving knives that were supposed to be awesome? Of course, this was by far the cheapest one I've bought... Screenshot_20230103-110128~2.png

I’ll never buy another set of knives as long as I live. Have to be patient putting an edge on them, but once you do, you only have to run them across a stick a few times to bring them back.

Got this on @jfields recommendation. Seems longer than 12" and sharpens up and holds an edge amazingly. Been on the search for a brisket, and general carving knife I love for a long time, and I think the search has finally ended. Anybody want some shitty carving knives that were supposed to be awesome? Of course, this was by far the cheapest one I've bought... View attachment 64357
Is that the G2795 model?

Should be etched on the blade near the hilt right next to the Ancienne Maison etching. Might be faded a little. If so, that sucker is definitely longer than 12 inches.

Should be etched on the blade near the hilt right next to the Ancienne Maison etching. Might be faded a little. If so, that sucker is definitely longer than 12 inches.
It is that model. Blade is exactly 12", crazy because it seems way longer.