• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Non-Cigar Purchases

Guy has quartz cluster for sale.
I pay him in dollars.
He ships to me in Merica.
I get it in the mail and take pics to show everyone on CP.
CP membership ask me stupid questions like backstory and if you can smoke it.
Stupid is a harsh word!

Honda is the best day to day car change my mind
This is my third Honda Accord exl. The current one i have, a 2012, has 240,000 miles and still works like brand new. Every light, every switch, every button.

See! Stupid questions...

I save Sohaib's life while hunting for Osama Bin Laden in the Tora Bora cave system back in 2002.
Are you sure that story didn't start with "So no shit,..." or "Hold my beer,.."?
If John was in the Air Force, I'd be expecting that, but since he was a Crayola-muncher, I actually believe him.

This is my third Honda Accord exl. The current one i have, a 2012, has 240,000 miles and still works like brand new. Every light, every switch, every button.
Reminds me of my Chevy Tahoe LTZ with 272,000 miles on it when I traded it in. Yup even American cars (trucks) can hold their own at times.

I bought it at 172,000 miles after talking to a few other owners of the same truck. Solid.one of the best imo. And I currently drive a ford so I hold no special allegiance to gm. Just to cars and trucks that hold their worth.

Reminds me of my Chevy Tahoe LTZ with 272,000 miles on it when I traded it in. Yup even American cars (trucks) can hold their own at times.

I bought it at 172,000 miles after talking to a few other owners of the same truck. Solid.one of the best imo. And I currently drive a ford so I hold no special allegiance to gm. Just to cars and trucks that hold their worth.
For the most part, mechanical stuff will take care of you if you take care of it. That's what is great about vehicles 15-20 years and older -- none of the fancy electrical stuff to have issues with. New cars are fantastic when everything works, but a nightmare when they don't, since so many computerized parts are bundled together. It's no longer turn-a-wrench or just plug-and-play.

For the most part, mechanical stuff will take care of you if you take care of it. That's what is great about vehicles 15-20 years and older -- none of the fancy electrical stuff to have issues with. New cars are fantastic when everything works, but a nightmare when they don't, since so many computerized parts are bundled together. It's no longer turn-a-wrench or just plug-and-play.
I've been looking at one of the hybrid, AWD Toyota's as a commuter. No chance I'll ever be able to fix anything on one of those.

Not necessarily true Nick.

American made cars are made by union workers who make $75/ hour, work 5 hours a day, get paid for 8, and strive to "F" with management.

Japanese cars are made by college educated people who work 10 hours per day for $30/hour and strive to make a good product.

It's why American cars cost so much to maintain.

All very sad but true.