• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Non-Cigar Purchases

Finally retired my custom made wood ashtray purchased from someone on CP years ago. Found this pewter(?) piece at a thrift store for $15.00 this past weekend, and thought it would make a great replacement.IMG_5071.jpegIMG_5072.jpeg

Last edited:
That's a beauty! Which model is it?
Takes me back to my racing days. 😊
Just the dual sport 1 , really just have been hitting some rail to trails on a cheapo and was getting rough. And well they have a sale going on right now.lol

Just the dual sport 1 , really just have been hitting some rail to trails on a cheapo and was getting rough. And well they have a sale going on right now.lol
That's a great program and I donated for several years back when it first started. Enjoy! 😎

Very impressed with this battery powered shop vac.
View attachment 69435
I needed a new shop vac and saw that one...but I was too cheap to spend the money. 🤣 So I bought a craftsman from Lowes for half the price but it's corded. I was thinking at 18v it wouldn't have enough power to pickup small stuff in the car carpeting.

Now that you've had it for a while, what do you think?

I needed a new shop vac and saw that one...but I was too cheap to spend the money. 🤣 So I bought a craftsman from Lowes for half the price but it's corded. I was thinking at 18v it wouldn't have enough power to pickup small stuff in the car carpeting.

Now that you've had it for a while, what do you think?
Love it!

It is so convenient to not have a power cord.

By us those type of paves that allegedly don't fade are Cambridge Pavingstones with ArmorTec. I had them about 7 years before I sold the house and they looked pretty close to the day we installed them.