• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Non-Cigar Purchases

I just bought new hosting plan and domain name on spaceship website. It offers the best prices and provide and connect the domains, hosting, email, and web tools you need, and to put you in total control. In cPanel it is easy to build new website, upload and manage files and databases. That's what I was looking for so long. Now I have extra speed with a high-performance server.

Last edited:
That's a nice fridge! 👍😎

I'm picking up this reciprocating saw after work today. Milwaukee is always a good choice and I've been quite impressed with this new line-up from them. More compact but still great power and run-time.

milwaukee-reciprocating-saws-2520-21xc-64_1000.jpg

The old one quit without any notice. Did not anticipate having to buy one of these this year (or anytime soon) but we would be kicking ourselves in 3 months if we compromised to save some money. So anyway, here it is.
View attachment 71494View attachment 71495
My current side bt side was delivered in November of 1995 and I've kept a close eye on it for many years. With luck it will outlive me.
I'm not a fan of the bottom drawer freezers, how do you like that feature?

My current side bt side was delivered in November of 1995 and I've kept a close eye on it for many years. With luck it will outlive me.
I'm not a fan of the bottom drawer freezers, how do you like that feature?
I like the bottom drawer feature a lot. It works out well for us. I doubt my fridge will have the longevity that your has though. They don’t build them like they used too.

I like the bottom drawer feature a lot. It works out well for us. I doubt my fridge will have the longevity that your has though. They don’t build them like they used too.

In 1980 or 81 I bought a used fridge that had only 1 shelf in it for $25. I used it to keep kegs or just stack cases in it. It had to be 20 years old when I bought it and i had it for about 10 years before I gave it away to a friend where it sat running in his garage until 2005. Not sure if my fridge will last that long.

That's a nice fridge! 👍😎

I'm picking up this reciprocating saw after work today. Milwaukee is always a good choice and I've been quite impressed with this new line-up from them. More compact but still great power and run-time.

View attachment 71501
I have a Milwaukee set I bought probably almost 20 years ago. It came with a combination/hammer drill, reciprocating saw, 6.5” circular saw, flashlight, and 2 batteries/charger. I have used the shit out of everything, and the only thing I ever bought was new batteries. Now, with the M series, it’s hard to even find the old style batteries.

If I remember correctly, I paid $180 for the whole set!

This showed up yesterday along with a bunch of new extention cords.
View attachment 71583
Champion makes a nice unit. Not necessarily the quietest depending on which one you get, but if you take care of them well, they run well. The inverter ones are definitely part of the quieter line.

We have a smaller one that isn’t an inverter but is a champion. I use it to run the travel trailer, on the occasions where we would have no power. It runs well enough to power the AC and tvs, and microwave if the AC isn’t running. Or the fireplace if the AC is off. Starts right up with like 1 or 2 pulls every time.