• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Non-Cigar Purchases

John,

I know yer a jarhead so I ain't questioning anything ya got going on here. Two things though, that caught my eye.

1. Is that a Vortex StrikeEagle scope? The tube looks like a 1" so it may be the Crossfire model. I have the 1-6 SE and I love it. You can NOT beat the warranty and they even cover the electronics n the scope. Leuopold told me their high end illuminated scope was not covered for the illuminated reticle, but the rest was. Then WTF would you buy it?????

2. Having a quite substantial brain pan, ain't no way I could get down on the stock to get a view through that scope. I used the Vortex 2" offset extra high rings and that put it right where my fat head needed it to be.

I love the set up. Thanks for sharing. I love the forehand grip. I need one of them.

Floyd T

Cockpit was delivered and set up tonight. Literally the worst assembly process I’ve ever experienced lol. But a pretty neat little set up nonetheless
View attachment 42794View attachment 42795
NO! NO! NO! This is ALL wrong! Where is the side car for "Gummy Bear"? Bo had Luke! Starsky had Hutch! Ponch had Jon! Maverick had Goose! You need to get a side car for "Gummy Bear" since she prolly doesn't have a license!

I really need her home address. She needs an invite to Hayden Cart Night!!! :D

Seriously, I need her addy and slipper size!

Floyd T

Those look pretty cool. Which model did ya get? They appear to be pretty versatile, so you can potentially get a lot of use out of it.

Was it a birthday present to yourself??

Floyd T
I got the Yukon size, the big guns. They are having A memorial day sale which is a pretty good deal. The public story is that we’re building a patio, and now I need a fire pit. It might be more fair to say that I wanted a fire pit I needed a patio to put it on.