• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Non-Cigar Purchases

When I was working at the meat department of our small town grocery store, I had a band aid incident. I had just cut my finger earlier in the morning and a lady asked me to shave some deli meat for her. After I was done shaving it and wrapped up, she was on her way. A moment passed and I noticed that my bandaid was missing. Holy shit! I tracked her down and told her that I had labeled it wrong. Took the package back and as luck would have it, the bandaid was between the first and second layer of cellophane. I was able to fix the issue and got her package back to her. Damn 20 yr olds, not paying attention. I’m sure I was day dreaming about where and who I’d be drinking with that night. Those were the days.
All I want to know is what your version of “fix the issue” was?

Here’s the other Ancienne Maison knife I bought. 1950’s vintage as well. Razor sharp as I found out last night while cutting cabbage for coleslaw while not paying 100% attention talking to my son. Cut the tip of my thumb off and had to throw the cabbage (and thumb part) out in the rubbish. Whoops!
View attachment 43649View attachment 43650
Moki would appreciate the "reference" item. Sucks about the thumb. Do ya need a pair of filet gloves for the kitchen, now that you have these fancy SHARP knives! Wake up, MARINE!!!

Floyd T

Moki would appreciate the "reference" item. Sucks about the thumb. Do ya need a pair of filet gloves for the kitchen, now that you have these fancy SHARP knives! Wake up, MARINE!!!

Floyd T
Funny thing is that it’s the first time
I have ever cut myself with a knife. I’m forever giving people a hard time in my house for cutting themselves. Karma!

Funny thing is that it’s the first time
I have ever cut myself with a knife. I’m forever giving people a hard time in my house for cutting themselves. Karma!
Karma beats my ass on a regular basis. I've gotten to a point where any project I do, it isn't "official" until there's some blood lettin'! It's coming out of me in drops or gushers, but one way or another, I'm bleeding. Oh well, at least I have a good sense of humor!

Floyd T