• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Non-Cigar Purchases

All hail the AC gods!!!!!View attachment 58925
Looks like it wasn’t centered on the pad - I would provide some additional support on that side closest to the downspout.

Also, clear out any flora from around the base, especially behind it and to the downspout side. Mulch around the base with a heavy layer of stone, to prevent undergrowth and critter habitat.

Buy a cover for that white stuff from Michigan’s winters.

All hail the AC gods!!!!!View attachment 58930
I saw on rhe History Channel, Mr. Carrier approached the Movie Studios in the 20's with the idea they air condition theaters to draw people in during the summer, traditionally the lowest sales. He had to underwrite a lot if it but it took off and summer became their best ticket time and indirectly lead to the Golden Age of Hollywood.

Looks like it wasn’t centered on the pad - I would provide some additional support on that side closest to the downspout.

Also, clear out any flora from around the base, especially behind it and to the downspout side. Mulch around the base with a heavy layer of stone, to prevent undergrowth and critter habitat.

Buy a cover for that white stuff from Michigan’s winters.
I'm calling bullshit! Rip it out and sell it for scap before GB comes by and does it. You MI folks don't need A/C. Shit, it'll be winter next week!

Floyd T

We got a robot vacuum, the Eufy 11S, and are liking it so far. The dogs leave it alone and it's relatively quiet. It does need the brushes cleaned after every run but we have dogs so that's expected.

For you beach-goers out there.

I highly recommend the "Shibumi Shade", https://shibumishade.com/products/shibumi-shade .

A little expensive compared to most canopies but the ease of set-up/take down and the weight difference (4 lbs vs. 50 lbs canopy) makes it a must buy in my opinion.

Adjustments are needed as the wind shifts but you need to get up to get a beer from the cooler so no problem right? :)
👍
I'm thinking of getting one of these. Any additional thoughts on this?

I picked up a cheap noggin scratcher to see if I (and the family) like the Mr. Clean look. My hope is that it will take significantly less time to swipe this around my dome a few times before the shower than it does to cut my hair with the clipper every day. Hopefully be more comfortable, too. If I like it, I'll upgrade to a better option than this made-in-China junk.

Attachments

• 1660336374194.png
    1660336374194.png
    7.4 KB · Views: 9
I picked up a cheap noggin scratcher to see if I (and the family) like the Mr. Clean look. My hope is that it will take significantly less time to swipe this around my dome a few times before the shower than it does to cut my hair with the clipper every day. Hopefully be more comfortable, too. If I like it, I'll upgrade to a better option than this made-in-China junk.

Going by the last 2 customer videos on there it would appear you got a winner. Those are some fantastic reviews and I was amazed how close it shaved.. even with the tatted guy who's going at it completely dry! I have a Norelco for my face and had to go back to razors.

It functions more like tweezers.. grabs and snags the hair and yanks it out. I'd definitely like to know what you think of your new one.. especially at that price. My Norelco has 3 heads and a little flip up trimmer, that sucks. And it was more than double the price of what you bought. 🪒💸😕