• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NorCal HERF, Dinner and Wine Tour - DONE!

All right boys and girls....the flights are booked, the rooms are reserved......looks like the Clampetts are goin' West!

LOL! Stop it!

I really look forward to this! This reminds me, I still need to rent a car for me and the wife!

All right boys and girls....the flights are booked, the rooms are reserved......looks like the Clampetts are goin' West!

If you guys are the Clampetts, that makes us the Bodine's. Yee Haw!

If you guys are the Clampetts, that makes us the Bodine's. Yee Haw!

Wow, that's what it took to get you to finally post. TheHit will be the ones joining us on our adventure......

Here's an update ....

Friday night Dinner will be at the Bear Republic Brewing Company. We'll be dining outside in the Beer Garden, linen covered table, patio heaters if necessary, privacy of sorts. Should be a blast! On of my favorite places in Healdsburg.

I'll most more details later.

:cool:

David is the Brew Co cigar friendly? I might try to head up solo for that as well...

David is the Brew Co cigar friendly? I might try to head up solo for that as well...

The answer I got from them was that smoking is allowed in the Beer Garden if no food is present. Not sure really how to interpret that, but I suppose if it's after dinner there would be no food present.

I haven't heard from Cory in a while, hopefully is still planning on attending the event. There are still a couple of spots open if anyone else is interested in attending. We're firming up final details now ..... looking to be a fun event guys! any ideas on what cigars your going to bring?

I think we can be confident there will be White Owls.

Final details are in the making .... This is gonna be fun!

I went up to Healdsburg last weekend to check on everything and most everyone I talked to are excited to have a group of cigar collectors, it was the easiest way to classify us, at their facilities. Just wait until you see the place I have picked out for us to sit and have lunch on Saturday. A few folks are even looking forward to sharing a cigar with us, I better pack some extras.

I went up to Healdsburg last weekend to check on everything and most everyone I talked to are excited to have a group of cigar collectors, it was the easiest way to classify us, at their facilities. Just wait until you see the place I have picked out for us to sit and have lunch on Saturday. A few folks are even looking forward to sharing a cigar with us, I better pack some extras.

I haven't experienced a drawn-out tease like this in a long time, Dave.

Of course, I'm pretty sure you'll put out, unlike Claudia Romano from 10th grade. :sign:

What time / where are we meeting on Friday night...??

I'll be driving in and want to be sure to adjust my travel times so I don't miss anything..... :thumbs:

I sure wish I could make this herf. My father(the only other person that runs the shop besides me) is on vacation right smack dab in the the middle of herf weekend. DAMN! I did send you
guys some goodies!

Have a great herf and weekend. If you have a chance stop by Honig in Napa. I love the place and the wine is fantastic as well.

Mark any time you want to come down to Napa or Marin I am sure we could pull a mini herf together. Wish you could make it to this one.

I am very interested in getting to meet some of you and this seems like a good way to do so. I was curious if there was a list of wineries that you would be hitting up? Is there a cost for the bus? As I am new to the HERFing with fellow BOTL this is all a little new for me. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

As for now I am thinking one for dinner on friday and 2 for the wine tasting bus on saturday.