• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Not just Sharks - 2006 Champion Named!

I was going to be nice! As you can see the chest board in the background well that is me beating Brickhouse! HEHEHE :D

Was going to post but I get an error message about not being able to link dynamic pages or something when I try to link to photobucket. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

damn i just saw this now, i wanted to get in on it untill i noticed that the pics in the first page were the winners

Was going to post but I get an error message about not being able to link dynamic pages or something when I try to link to photobucket. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

I use Photobucket and I just copy the "IMG" link they provide under the thumbnail. You don't even need to write any code if you do this.

Wilkey

damn i just saw this now, i wanted to get in on it untill i noticed that the pics in the first page were the winners

Post it up, Oahu! I'm always up for another great ash picture.

As for another contest, probably won't be until Fall or perhaps next Spring.

Wilkey

ok well i'll try, or practice lol

hmm, i'll probably light up a fatty tonight and we'll see how it goes.

Ok here is my first attempt

The ash
IMG_0960.jpg

Stand 1
IMG_0961-1.jpg

Got that bitch twice
IMG_0965.jpg

crappy compared to most but I'll get better.

I really should have tried this with the Padron 3000 I tried last week. Never had a stick with ash so strong.

I really should have tried this with the Padron 3000 I tried last week. Never had a stick with ash so strong.
i smoked a nording tonight that would have done well. I swear i had to beat the ash off even with 1+ inches on it. :)

alright, so i decided to try a helix last night, it came from a sampler pack from famous.

here we go.
Aug02_0001.jpg

nice little ash building up..

Aug02_0002.jpg

getting there, almost ready to flip it over.

Aug02_0003.jpg

nooooo!!!!!! down the drain :(

oh and sorry for the small and bad quality pics, they were takin with my camera phone

Here is my attempt tonight. AF Don Carlos #2. This one had a fairly stiff ash compared to the others I've had in the past. I probably could have taken it a bit farther, but the wind was picking up.

When I first started enjoying cigars about a year ago, these quickly became my goto stick. I recently have been coming back to these cigars. This particular one has been in the humi for about 8 months, and it certainly has mellowed out since then...not as spicy. Maybe my taster is askew, but there were overwhelming flavors of raisins and almonds, with a nice spicy aftertaste on the throat.

This is Don Alejandro Robaina in the cigar lounge in his farm. Picture taken May 2005. I gotta get him to sign this. Thought you guys might appreciate this icon of the cigar world.

Image link takes me to some blog "http://headrush.typepad.com/" Don't really know whats up with that. Would like to have seen Don Alejandro with an ash stand.

CYG

well i tried again tonight with a fonseca series f.
i dont know how to tell if it's a medium, meduim-full or just full but i had a big dinner about an hour prior to this smoke and im feeling a little light headed/dizzy from smoking this thing so im guess it has a pretty good amount of nicotine in it.

Aug07_0003.jpg

i failed to make it stand though, the ash fell about 2 puffs after this pic.