• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Not just Sharks - 2006 Champion Named!

rob300c said:
Thank you very much there Wilkey!! Thanks for the Kudos... I do appreciate them, very much. This contest has been quite the excercise in, let's call it.. "controlled ash construction" Has been quite the amusing thread, with an almost edge of the seat level intensity accompanying it.
I wouldn't have been able to do it without the motivation and determination which came from the so many other quality contenders. I salute you all!
Now I just have to decide whether or not to be too cool and ammend my member title to: The 2006 Champion Ash Stander!.

Anyway, this has been a hell of a time.... and a hell of lot of burnt finger tips.

slevy007

~steve

Do it! :D

Wilkey

Congrats to all the winners and contestants! Wilkey great contest, hopefully it will be an annual ritual :D

Well done Steve.

Good job Wilkey, great idea! - do you want to be an inventor when you grow up?

Brian

Congratulations Steve!

I hope the ash standing fun continues!!

Nick

Congrats to the winners!

I'll admit that I too attempted to enter the contest--about 5 times, however I never had a successful ash-stand :( . I had several that I thought would make it, but when it came time to stand, they weren't having it. Next time though, I'll be ready!

Nice work fellas! You guys had some impressive ashes! It was a lot of fun, and like many others I hope people continue to post here. Thanks for getting things started, it has been fun!

Brandon

Congrats Steve! Your proficiency in this skill is quite impressive.

Very fun contest, Wilkey!

Congratulations to the winners. This was an awesome contest to watch, Wilkey.

Congrats to all the winners, great contest and super thread Wilkey. We should do this again sometime we can all be practicing so next time the entrys are even more amazing.

CYG

Thanks for the contest and diversion, Wilkey. But I find myself tipping off the ashes early now=====so I DON'T GET TEMPTED TO STAND THE THING UP :)

I just want to concentrate on the actual cigar for a while.

Congrats to all the winners.

Congratulations to the winners....I never even came close to having a standable smoke!!!

-D

Thanks for the congrats, everyone. It's MUCH appreciated! :D

And don't worry... I'll snap some pics of me with the hat. :p

slevy007

~steve

Hey guys I've been following this thread and it was really fun just seeing what you guys could do. I tried a few myself but I don't have the skills as of yet. I really hope this thread continues.

Congrats Slevy you had some really good stands.

Yes, this was a really great contest!!!
I also tried a couple times, but got greedy!!! I would love to see this thread stick around, and more pics!!!

David

I included a bonus cigar in Steve's prize bag so perhaps he'll grace us with an encore. :thumbs:

So Steve and Rob, how about hosting an ash standing clinic? :D

Wilkey

Great contest, and congrats to the Ash Stand Grand Champion! At least I wasn't beaten by an ACID or a Cremosa... :laugh:

I included a bonus cigar in Steve's prize bag so perhaps he'll grace us with an encore. :thumbs:

So Steve and Rob, how about hosting an ash standing clinic? :D

Wilkey

There is already a clinic, it's when we herf at my apartment!

-Rob