• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Not just Sharks - 2006 Champion Named!

Woooooo! If this was 3rd place then you other two are in for a real treat!

Thanks Wilkey

I included a bonus cigar in Steve's prize bag so perhaps he'll grace us with an encore. :thumbs:

So Steve and Rob, how about hosting an ash standing clinic? :D

Wilkey
Oh boy... It's like Christmas in May!!!! :D :D
I can't wait.. boy can't I wait!!!!
You'd the man Wilkey!

I included a bonus cigar in Steve's prize bag so perhaps he'll grace us with an encore. :thumbs:

So Steve and Rob, how about hosting an ash standing clinic? :D

Wilkey

There is already a clinic, it's when we herf at my apartment!

-Rob

It's true.... Rob's apartment is like an ash-standing dojo. :p

slevy007

~steve

Wilkey,
Package received in excellent shape!
Thanks again, you are too generous!
Payback is gonna be a beyatch!
-Rob

Yup, got the package today too!
Mouth-watering is all I can say. :laugh:
When I first opened the box, I thought Wilkey sent me a sandwich.. :laugh: :p He wrapped the ziplock bag in tin foil. :p

Thanks again Wilkey. Youd the MAN!

slevy007

~steve

BTW, pcitures with hat will follow soon.

Got mine today, and all I can say is WOW!! :0

Thanks Wilkey!!!!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Well I remember the ole' ash stand contest thread just like it was yesterday! I mean, people were really getting into it. "This is great,""We should keep this going all the time," were the chants. :D Well it seems somewhere along the way everyone forgot about the ash stand contest. Well I figured I would bring it back. :cool: Hopefully everyone else will feel compeled to pitch in and show what you got. :thumbs:

This kinda happened by chance. I was smoking an Anejo 50 the other night and the ash was just razor sharp the whole way down and very firm. I smoked it down to the band and figured I would go for the ash stand. I have really shaky hands (understatement) so it was hard, but I finally got it after I smashed the end a bit. It isn't the best, but it's not bad.

I don't have 5vers of rare smokes to offer up to contestants, but I will issue a challage to anyone who dares to show me up. Let's see it boys. Where is your pride? Where is your motivation? :D

Have fun!!

Brandon

6fcb9b39.jpg

28286a7e.jpg

Anejo50ash3.jpg

Those pictures are awesome,...what camera were YOU using??

Hoja,
Great ash! Man, I've been smoking for months without having to worry about ash standing but who knows, I may have to go for it again.

Bond,
If I had to guess, I'd say it was a Canon 10D. ;)

Wilkey

Hey Ginseng, you're absolutely right. They were taken with a 10D by none other than yours truly. Nicely done!

I'm the one who actually took the pics and I was just trying to keep Brandon honest... :p

Ah great, smoking was once again stress free for awhile. But now the gauntlet has been thrown once again.

I'll see what I can do. Maybe I can get a nice one next Tuesday with the birthday forbidden X, hehe.

Dammit, I knew I shouldn't have smoked that other Moontrance beli, that would have been great to keep this going......... :p :sign: :sign:

Looks good Tas, it landed on his shirt about 1 min later, hehe.

Hit that band constriction, no telling how much more you could have done.