• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Now Playing....(Movies and Reviews)

See, now, not being able to remember made my OCD flare up & I had to go find it: Philip K. Dick's Electric Dreams on Amazon Prime. Episode was called "Autofac."

And, like the newest anthology series they just put out, Tales from the Loop (which is, believe it or not, based on providing a back story for a series of paintings by a Swedish artist that went a bit viral with the Juxtapoz crowd. Go figure!) it was really slow & unsatisfying.

I don't know if it's the format or if Amazon is just bad at this particular genre. Their other original shows are good but all three anthology ones I've tried to watch (the third was Metal Hurlant) were terrible. Netflix absolutely nailed it with Love, Death & Robots even though THEIR original series can be really hit or miss.

~Boar

Started watching hunters on amazon. Its ok, but I think it would have been better without the comedic stuff.

Started watching hunters on amazon. Its ok, but I think it would have been better without the comedic stuff.

That was my take. I get they're trying to do a Seventies vibe a la Stranger Things, but the constant comix/movie themed interjections made the tone really uneven for me.

~Boar

Catching up on Stranger Things. I have the last 2 episodes of season 3 left. Overall, okay. I'm okay with the subtle campiness the show has always had, but some of these storylines, such as the thinly veiled Terminator character are annoying, lackluster, and just stupidly unnecessary.

Anyone watch new season of Bosch yet? I'm probably going to end up marathoning the whole thing over the weekend (or, if past seasons are any indication, I'll probably be done by morning).

Anyone watch new season of Bosch yet? I'm probably going to end up marathoning the whole thing over the weekend (or, if past seasons are any indication, I'll probably be done by morning).
Watched the first 9 episodes in one sitting then finished the season finale the next morning.
It was just as good this season (or better) as the previous seasons.

I was able to make it last just over a week. Same brilliant show as the last five outings, too. Great season.

~Boar

Took the littlest one to watch Raya and the Last Dragon tonight. First time back to the movie theater, and it was actual really good.
I miss those days.

(Both hanging out with the little ones -- AND the days of going to movies)

I've been watching "Jupiter's Legacy" on Netflix. I'm really trying to get into it, but it's not really keeping me interested. Maybe we've just been spoiled by the MCU, I don't know.

I've been watching "Jupiter's Legacy" on Netflix. I'm really trying to get into it, but it's not really keeping me interested. Maybe we've just been spoiled by the MCU, I don't know.

The reviews I've read have been meh. It's based off of Mark Millar's comic and I've never been a big fan of his writing.

The reviews I've read have been meh. It's based off of Mark Millar's comic and I've never been a big fan of his writing.
I don't know much about comics (even the Marvel stuff). I just watch movies/shows that I can invest in. JL is just not doing that for me. I watch an episode or two, then find something else to do.